Chapter 10: I said, I like someone

EARLY IN THE MORNING, SAME DAY

Mina directly went home from the airport and saw her mother already waiting for her. They talked for almost half hour about how was the weather and surroundings at LA and how the hotel she was staying at was very comfortable to her taste.

She also said that she was proud that her brother even has famous 5-star hotels outside their country, which made Mrs.Min smile at her own plan of leaving them both alone in the house!

She went to her room to take a calming shower, after the shower she changed into her stylish yet comfortable looking clothes. All thanks to Chaeyoung, she would shop clothes for Mina herself and everytime Mina saw her closet, it was filled with brand new latest trendy clothes, what else to expect from the fashionista!

She went downstairs hoping to see her mother. Her father and Yoongi must have already left for office as it's almost lunch time but she saw a silent and lonely Yoongi sitting on the huge dining table.

She slowly approached and sat opposite to him. There was not a single maid around. Yoongi was drinking fruit juice while reading something on his tab. Mina just shook her head and sighed at the sight of her cold, aloof and hard-working step brother. Yoongi was a total workaholic.

Mina cleared her throat to get his attention but as expected he didn't acknowledge her presence. She came to a conclusion that yesterday he was just acting that he cared to make mom happy. And without her realization there was a frown on her face.

She thought that greeting him would be of no use since he is back to his grumpy mood but she still hoped that he would reply. She glanced at Yoongi and then back at her plate.

"Good Morning!"

Yoongi looked up at her, nodded his head and went back to eating.

She had a slight smile on her face. So, what if he didn't reply atleast he didn't ignore her. With that in mind, she also started eating happily.

After Yoongi was done with breakfast he put his tab aside, wiped his mouth and leaned back on his chair while speaking.

"How was your stay? Did you have any problem during your visit?"

Mina paused her actions as she contemplated the unexpected questions he just asked her.

".....It was good! I really like the weather in LA and there wasn't much problem but I used the card you gave me."

"Hmm.. I heard you used it to buy a piece of land. You know, you could have used it for much bigger purpose, what's so special about that piece of land?"

"How did you... uhh! It's just that I was planning to open a branch of MN Entertainment there in LA, so that we have much better coordination and access to international fans."

Yoongi nodded his head in approval.

"Mom and Dad went to meet some old friends so they will come after dinner." Yoongi said.

"Oh, Okay! You.. didn't go to office today?"

"I have something important to discuss with you. See you at dinner time!" Yoongi didn't bother answering her question.

Because he can't tell her the truth. Truth that he couldn't sleep all night and woke up late because Mina's bestfriend filled his mind all night.

And with that he picked his tab and left to his room. Mina stared at his back still thinking if what she heard was right. Either her brain is becoming slow in processing words or his words are too fast and unexpected.. And it's the latter.