Chapter 5: He is my style

JIHYO P.O.V.

After having breakfast, I remembered that I need to meet Kookie. I immediately called him and thank god he isn't sulky for not letting him know that we are coming to Korea. I got ready to go to his company. Then later I have plans to go for shopping.

I drove my Black Mercedes feeling the air of Seoul and loving the ride. I reached my destination which was a huge, tall building labeled as ' TJ '

I parked my car and went in asking for Jungkook's office at the reception. The receptionist told me the floor number.

It was a huge building with glass windows and around 40 floors. As I reached the top floor, the lift opened. I became more impatient to finally see Jungkook after all these years. But I was stopped by a pretty lady. She asked politely "Sorry but what brings you here miss? Do you have an appointment with Mr.Jeon?"

"I am Park Jihyo and I am here to-"

"Oh! I am sorry Miss. Park. I'm Bae Suzy, Mr.Jeon's PA. I'm sorry again, I failed to recognize you. Actually Mr. Jeon told me about your arrival. Can you please wait here for a few minutes? He is in an important meeting right now."

"Oh! No problem. I'll just wait here."

I sat on a chair near her table, Her table was at a corner Infront of the office door and at the other side was a water cooler, a door to washroom and a huge window.

As she typed on her computer, I couldn't help but notice her features. She was just too beautiful to be a secretary. I didn't wanted to seem creepy so I removed my gaze and walked to the window watching the streets of Seoul being so quite as if no one lived there. How little the cars looked and I realized that we are obviously nothing bigger than ants in this world.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when Suzy stood up from her seat and called me.

"Excuse me, Miss Jihyo. You can meet Mr. Jeon now."

I just walked backward still staring at the sky out of the window when I bumped into a chest, probably someone who just came out of Jungkook's office.

Just at the moment my heels slipped and I could feel a pair of arms being wrapped around me hugging me immediately, preventing me from falling. I stood on my legs properly and he took a step back but the door of Jungkook's office was just behind him because of which he couldn't make much space between us.

For a moment, I couldn't think clearly, I was too busy admiring his facial features. He was taller than me even though I was wearing heels, he had a pale white skin, cute nose, thin light pink lips and a pair of pretty eyes. I think I... already fell for him.

It's not like I only care about looks but I can tell that he was worried, though his face showed no expression, his eyes were soft and had worry in them. I was brought out of my daze by Suzy's voice.

"Sorry Sir. Madam was unaware that you were coming out."

That's when I realized that I bumped into him while walking backwards. Embarrassment took over me as I immediately took a few steps back and bowed to apologize.

"I'm Sorry. I didn't mean to bump into you and Thank you for saving me from falling..."

He just nodded and looked at my foot, then walked away towards the lift followed by another handsome guy who just came out of Kookie's office.

My eyes unconsciously followed his steps and finally he left. But why do I feel sad? I mean, I just met him and.. forget it!

I finally entered Jungkook's office. Jungkook's office is simple yet cool, navy blue and dark grey colored walls gave it a professional touch. At one side of the room is a shelf full of files and his table is at center where he is sitting. At other side of the room was couch, a coffee machine and water cooler and another door which opened to a small washroom.