Chapter 28: as long as it makes you smile; Just be yourself!

(Mrs. Kim; Dasom; Second daughter are same people, please don't be confused.

Mrs. Min; Third daughter-in-law; Yoongi's mother are same people so don't be confused.

Old Master Min; Old General are the same people, please don't be confused!)

Mrs.Kim was thinking something else in her mind. She was thinking of ways to get Yoongi and Jihyo to divorce each other even before they were married.

She was happy to know that it is just a contract marriage and not a love marriage. She knew that in this generation, everyone wants to choose their life partner themselves. Sooner or later, Yoongi and Jihyo will realize that they are not compatible and separate by themselves. She just needed to put some efforts to break them and they will break up easily.

All she cared about was her friend's daughter. Her best friend Mrs. Oh had a daughter named Nayoung.

Nayoung took interest in Yoongi when she once saw him at her father's office a few months ago. After asking around a bit, she found that Yoongi is very mysterious. He was a cruel and sly businessman and everyone tried get on his good side. Even though he came from a well off family like Mins, he was a very lowkey person which caught the young lady's attention.

She asked her parents for help but her father denied straight away because he and Yoongi are business partners and Yoongi doesn't like mixing professional and private life. Finally her mom had to help her daughter so she asked her old friend Dasom (Mrs. Kim). The second daughter of Min family was an old classmate who had no contact for all these years.

Mrs. Oh ran an organization that held banquets and auctions every month for the rich ladies in Seoul. The VIP membership for her organization was something that needed money and influence and many rich ladies wanted this membership but only a few could get it.

Mrs. Oh directly offered her the VIP membership pass if she helped Nayoung marry Yoongi. So the Second daughter put forward the marriage between Yoongi and Nayoung 5 months ago.

General Min was never strict with his children and grandchildren regarding marriage. He fully gave them the right to decide their age and partner of marriage. So, he had no objection regarding this matter. Madam Min and other family members also said that the family background of the Oh family is very good in the capital. Although they are not as influential as Min family, their ancestors have earned enough money to feed their next three generation without doing any work.

But when everything was almost finalized, Yoongi got to know about this and he straight away denied saying that he wasn't interested in marriage at the time.

Mrs. Kim thought that Yoongi was shocked by the sudden proposal and that's why he didn't even think before denying. She let him be for the time being thinking that he will eventually agree.

Every month, she would visit their east courtyard to remind them of this matter but Yoongi denied everytime giving the same reason. Her third brother and sister-in-law were also persuaded by her but Yoongi wasn't.

Now all of a sudden they are saying that Yoongi is getting married, that too in a week?! Wasn't he uninterested in marriage for now?

She felt unsettled because her promise to Mrs. Oh was still intact. She can't back down. But she is relieved to know that this is an arranged marriage and so she can easily break them down in the future and bring Nayoung into the Min family. She was glad that it is still not too late, she can still change things.