Chapter 7: we have no power to stop him!

NEXT DAY

Jimin got up earlier than everyday even without the maid waking him up. He did his morning routine and got ready in a black jeans and top with denim Jacket, a cap and sunglasses. He carried his bag on his back and made his way outside the room, he slowly opened the door of Jihyo's room and entered, found her sleeping peacefully. He smiled at her, as she was cutely snuggling her penguin plushie and picked up the blanket which was already kicked down the bed.

He covered her with the soft blanket, tugging her properly making sure it doesn't fall again. He placed a black colored VIP card on the night stand near her phone and finally, he placed a kiss on her forehead and left her room tiptoeing afraid to wake her up and slowly shut the door.

He made his way down the corridor and had his breakfast. After breakfast he got ready to go when Mrs. Lee came to him.

"Oh! Mrs. Lee. Good Morning! Did you sleep well last night?"

Mrs. Lee: "Yes dear. I just came to give you a farewell. When are you coming back?"

"Tonight but I will be late! Please take care of Jihyo in my absence. And we would love it if you come to visit with us often. Please. Mrs. Lee."

"Ohk! Don't worry about Jihyo, I'll take care of her."

"Ohk then, I'll be leaving."

"Bye!" she hugged Jimin and he left the house.

At Airport

Jeongyeon was already at the airport having breakfast.

"Oh C'mon! Stop eating." Jimin said with a disgusted face.

"Shut up. Just because you had breakfast at home doesn't mean everyone ate. I had no time to cook so let me eat." Jeongyeon managed to say with her mouth filled with French fries.

"Fine but at least hurry up! Flight is in twenty minutes. We have to check-in too. How will you finish two burgers, French fries and a coke in that time?" He said eyeing the food that Jeongyeon have ordered.

"Don't worry. I can manage!" she gulped hard and put another bite of the burger in her mouth.

"Look at how you look... PIG! Hahaha."

Jeongyeon glared at Jimin which made him stop laughing.

"Dare to say that again and I'll show you this pig's Power!" making fists with her hands and facing it to Jimin.

"Okay, Okay. I won't. Hurry up now."

Jeongyeon finished her food in a few minutes and they finally checked in. Sitting comfortably in the plane Jeongyeon was preparing to sleep with her neck pillow and small blanket. Jimin who was texting Jihyo noticed Jeongyeon and just shake his head while sighing.

"I am not going to wake you up so you better don't sleep."

"Oh, C'mon. I know you can't do anything without me around. You won't leave me here!"

"Aish! This girl. Never respects me as her boss."

Soon the plane took off. Jeongyeon fell asleep soon after meanwhile Jimin was reading a book when the thought of the mysterious girl came back to his mind!

'Who was she?'

'What does she look like?'

'How does her voice sound?'

'Was I too harsh on her?'

'I shouldn't have scolded her so much.. what if she is a hot and pretty girl? If she is then I fucked up a big time!'