Chapter 18: I am getting married, The Prestigious Min Family!

Jihyo woke up as usual and got ready for her work but today was something special, she smiled from the time she woke to the time she double checked her appearance in mirror before leaving her room. At breakfast table, Jimin was pleasantly surprised to see that Jihyo was not angry with him anymore and wished him good morning even more cheerful than she used to.

Jihyo walked into Jungkook's office with a tablet in left hand and cup of coffee in right hand. She smiled at Suzy and greeted her Good Morning.

*knock*knock*

"May I come in, Sir?"

"Yes, Come in!"

Jungkook was sitting on his chair while taping on his phone. He haven't started his work of the day yet and was waiting for his coffee.

Jihyo put down the coffee in front of him. Jungkook immediately picked up the cup and took a  sip.

His brows creased in confusion. He looked at Jihyo who was looking at him with a bright smile.

"Good Morning Sir!" Jihyo said, a bit too loud.

Jungkook was surprised and asked, "What is Miss Jihyo so happy about that even the coffee today is much sweeter than usual?"

"I am getting married." Jihyo said subconsciously.

"What?" Jungkook doubted his ears. "Am I hearing it right? You are getting... married? Ji, I thought you like Min Yoongi."

"Yes, I am getting married to Yoongi. Isn't it great? I almost lost all my hope but then suddenly this marriage contract brought light to my love life." Jihyo smiled triumphantly as if she found some kind of treasure.

"Wait but before when Jimin asked you, you said that you want to focus on your carrier. You must be stupid to waste your future just to marry Yoongi." Jungkook stood up and looked at Jihyo unbelievably.

"What do you mean waste my future? I can still continue to work after getting married, what's the problem?" Jihyo asked.

Jungkook shook his head helplessly and sat back on his seat.

"Sit." He ordered Jihyo to sit down and continued, "Ji! You think The Min family will let you work after you get married?"

"Why not? I think Uncle and Aunty are nice. They won't mind." Jihyo said as she thought of Yoongi's parents.

Jungkook sighed. "Ji, You have a very wrong impression of Min family. I won't tell you now or I will feel like I am bad mouthing them behind their back. I think you should talk to Yoongi about this. He might look cold but he is actually a caring and understanding person."

"You are scaring me Kookie. Tell me, what's wrong with Min family?" Jihyo said as she thought she didn't find anything weird about them except that their house is too big.

"Ji, you might not know but The Min Family is the most influential and collected family in Seoul. They have a military background from older generation and are also known in the business and Entertainment world now.

Their family has rules which no one from younger generation dares to go against. Yoongi's Grandfather, also known as the Old Master Min or General Min is a retired high level military officer while his wife, Madam Min is a fashion designer. They had five children.

First is the eldest son, he followed his father's path to become a military officer in a high post and has three sons. Two of his eldest sons were influenced by him and admitted in the military while his youngest son, Min Dong-min is an actor known as Cha Eunwoo under 'MN Entertainment'.