Chapter 94: 1552 Haunted House (26)

Start from the beginning

He laughed. "Then what about the younger sister?"

"You have seen it too." Xie Chi looked at Ren Ze and raised the phone in his hand. "The reward the younger sister always said was to help us defeat her sister. She didn't say to let us go. She also opened... a bad check."

Lu Wen was choked up.

"It is just that she was smarter and more capable of disguising herself. She wasn't as bold and reckless as her strong sister who trampled on actors. She placed herself in a very low position and asked us for help while throwing out delicious bait. We bit the bait when we detected the older sister's complacent deception. We tend to sympathize with the weak and were eager to defeat the older sister. This made us ignore one premise. If she doesn't let us go then it doesn't matter if she promises to help us kill the older sister. Without life, what does this reward mean to us?"

"It is another type of bad check but was just smarter."

[!!!]

[This this this!]

Lu Wen and Ren Ze's breathing became short. If they still remained in the dark and helped the sisters to the end then their ending...

Xia Yao watched Xie Chi with extremely complicated eyes. She didn't know what Xie Chi was saying but she was still shocked.

"How did you think of that? I think the blurred reward alone isn't enough to support your decision to crush the baby." Ren Ze looked at the mass of flesh on the ground. "Moreover, you are so sure that the younger sister is evil based on this. After all, apart from the doubts about the rewards, the younger sister didn't show any malice to us. It proved to be the case afterwards but you would never take such a risk. You must've thought of other things."

In Ren Ze's impression, Xie Chi was a very complicated person. He had a radical and arrogant side as well as a particularly conservative side. In making decisions, Xie Chi always thought twice before acting rather than relying on intuition. Therefore, he must've grasped other favorable information.

Xie Chi casually said, "It isn't that complicated. It is mainly the subject theme."

"The emergence of the animal camp made me almost certain that this is an animal protection movie."

"However, think about the mission of the younger sister's camp."

"Find the actor's organs!" Ren Ze woke up instantly and had an ugly face. "If we want organs then someone is bound to die. Even if we see the older sister killing the actors, we have to stand by and wait for the actor to be killed because we want the organs of a dead actor."

Xie Chi said, "The reward given by the animal camp is an unconditional blessing. Compared to the rewards offered by the sisters' camps, there isn't a problem with the animal camp."

"I was thinking during the time I was fighting with Zhao Jinhua. The app would definitely give us a way to survive. The more reliable one and the one with the highest priority must be the animal camp. There is no doubt about this."

Ren Ze and Lu Wen nodded. This was true.

"So why did we gradually lean toward the younger sister's camp?" Xie Chi smiled. "Ordinary people can make mistakes. We saw the vested interest the younger sister brought us. She was visible to the naked eye and could become stronger. She helped us in a short period of time. It could be called a huge profit compared to the animal camp that was stagnant. I had collected five brands but didn't obtain any positive outcome. The brands didn't help me at all during the collection process but the younger sister was different. After she got the organs, she joined us like a teammate. The stronger she became, the more we invisibly became dependent on her."