I didn't say anything instead quickly made my way inside my closet to get dressed.

The knocks grew louder upon my delayed response.

After slipping my clothes on, I quickly opened the door to see a concerned Jimin standing in front.

"Are you okay?"
He asked and began observing me.

I nodded my head. Not wanting him to hear my cracked voice.

"Your eyes are red. Have you been crying?"

I shook my head in denial.

"Lies. The maids said you came home crying. What happened? Is everything okay? D-did anyone do something?"

I couldn't help but look him in his eyes. There was so much concern for me. He truely cares about my feelings and as much as I want to tell him about what happened exactly, I'm afraid of the consequences. What's more saddening is that I can't even open my mouth anymore. Not after what happened in the mall today.

I'm.....doomed.

All I can do now is lie.

"I quarrelled with my father. He said some distasteful words. Don't worry about it. I'm fine".

Lies.

Lies, lies, lies.

He gave me a little smile and pulled me in a hug.

"Don't take his words to heart. He's a father after all. If you want to talk about it, I'm all ears".

We parted, creating distance.

I shook my head as a response to get out of this muck.

"Are you sure?"
He asked.

I nodded my head.

"Alright. Well.... let's go eat something.".

"I don't feel like it". I said and turned around to go sit on the bed.

"Come on honey. Pleaseeee let's go. I won't eat without you".

There he goes again.

"Jimin I really don't feel like it".

I don't have the courage to go sit on that dinning table and face Jungkook after today's incident. I honestly can't face anyone anymore. I'm too ashamed.

"Mia is downstairs honey. She made your favourite dish. She said not to tell you and keep it a surprise but...please come down for a few minutes. She's put effort into it".

I almost forgot about Mia. I was so consumed by my thoughts that I didn't realise Mia got here today. The poor girl would feel so bad if I didn't show up.

"Fine". I told him and began making my way out. It's only to keep the little girl's heart.

Jimin followed behind me as I headed towards the dinning table.

There was no sign of the devil. All I saw was Mia setting the table with a few other maids as we headed down.

She looked up with a huge smile.

ROGUE || JJKजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें