Chapter 79: 1552 Haunted House (11)

Start from the beginning

Xie Chi nodded with a smile. It was too hard to coax a child.

In the middle of the night, a shrill scream cut through the silence. Ren Ze suddenly woke up and found that there was a hand on his waist. He immediately stiffened. He twisted his head, saw Lu Wen's big face and his mind became blank. He kicked the drowsy Lu Wen out of bed in an annoyed manner.

"Ah!" Lu Wen's ass was kicked and he screamed, completely waking up.

Xie Xinglan teased in Xie Chi's mind. "You should thank me?"

Xie Chi's mouth twitched slightly and he interrupted Ren Ze's cursing. "Something happened. I will take advantage of the chaos to go to the room of the grey named actor. The two of you should go to the room that the scream came from, understood?"

Ren Ze wasn't a person who disregarded the situation. He and Lu Wen looked at each other and nodded reluctantly.

Xie Xinglan came out and the three people rushed into the corridor. A group of people was gathered around the door of the room opposite them. Xie Chi stood on tiptoe and peered inside. You Jing and Zhao Jinhua were in the middle of the crowd. They were separated by the crowd and wouldn't notice him for the time being.

Xie Xinglan blinked at the other two and slipped into the room where the grey named actor was located. One day and one night had passed. Although the corpse of the grey named actor didn't stink, there were corpse spots all over the skin and it was normal to feel nauseous.

Xie Xinglan moved the decorative vase in the room to block his figure. Then he took out disposable gloves from his pocket, endured the nausea and started to examine the body of the grey named actor. He moved quickly and examined it carefully, not missing anything. Xie Xinglan searched the actor's entire body and shook his head as he found nothing.

Xie Chi felt doubts. Had he been thinking too much? "Brother, are you sure you've looked everywhere?"

"Yes-" Xie Xinglan's words were stuck in his throat as his eyes fell on the top of the grey named actor's head. "There is another place."

Xie Xinglan covered his nose with one hand and his other hand reached into the remaining half of the grey named actor's brain without hesitation. He groped around for a while before his expression changed slightly.

There was something in the head. Xie Xinglan drew out a small sign that was like a pendant from inside. There was a faint light and he could see the words on the small sign: eat raw monkey brain.

Just then, Xie Chi's phone screen lit up. Xie Xinglan took out his phone with his clean hand and scanned the screen.

[The plot progress has been updated. Congratulations on getting the brand of the first dish. Do you want to start the collection of the six horror dishes?]

[After the collection is opened, the brand of the later dishes will start to appear. Note: it is only when the brand of the first dish is found that the collection can be opened.]

[After opening it, you will automatically join the animal camp. Collect the brands of the six dishes and you will get the unconditional protection of the animals.]

[Please note that this camp can only be opened by one person. It is because there is only one dish for each horror dish and only one brand can be refreshed.]

[The decision time is 30 minutes. If no decision is made within 30 minutes, this collection shall be voided permanently.]

[What the fuck!!!]

[Fuck, reverse thinking. Who would've thought of searching such a disgusting corpse?]

[Wait, Zhao Jinhua and the others have joined the female ghost camp, right?? There are different camps. No wonder why their plot progress was updated!!]