Chapter 9: VR experience

En başından başla

||⚡️🐰⚡️||

After night 2 I decided to take a break from the first game and decided to take a break from the game to get some food and water. Before I left I looked down the hall, the thing was gone. I was confused and wondering if what I saw was real.

I took of the headgear and put it down then walked to the kitchen to get some food along with some water.

||⚡️⚡️⚡️||

"They're not here today"

Roxanne said to herself in the mirror

||⚡️⚡️⚡️||

"This sucks. Lil cutie isn't here again."

Monty said walking around the golf course

||⚡️⚡️⚡️||

"Yeah superstar isn't here today. But when they come back I'll bring them here. I'm sure they would love to dance to one of your songs."

Freddy was talking to the DJ music man.

||⚡️⚡️⚡️||

"C'mon chica I'm sure they'll be back. Even though you all hate it. They have a life outside the pizza plex and that might get in the way."

Bonnie told his friend

"I know it's just. I hate it when they're not here. It's feels like a part of me is missing."

Then it was quiet for a few seconds. Why? Because Bonnie was the one actually missing parts.

Chica realized it and got embarrassed

"O-oh Um...sorry..."

||⚡️⚡️⚡️||

"Really you found them? In the VR game? I didn't even know they had it!"

"Ȳ̴͔e̷̹͂s̸̬̍ ̵̖͐ị̶͠t̵̪̆ ̴̲̕a̶̦͆p̴͎̆p̷̲̕è̷͉a̷̛̪r̸̡͌s̸̢̎ ̷̲̇t̶̬͊h̴̲̽ę̷̔y̷̲̒ ̵͈̓a̷͓͘ć̸̩q̶̠̈́u̴̯͝ǐ̵̪r̶̘͠ë̸̢́d̶̠͝ ̴͓̈́ṭ̶̅h̵̙͋ë̶͍́ ̶͎̽g̷͚͐a̷͙͂m̵̥̿e̷̓͜.̴̧̓ ̷̜͘L̸̯̕ë̶̫ă̴̩r̴̢̀ṇ̵́i̴̖̽n̸̪̈g̷͎͝ ̸̬̾m̵͈̏o̸̙͂r̷̡̊ȇ̷͔ ̵̖̆â̸̢b̶͙̈o̴̧͐u̴̧̐t̶̜͋ ̴͕̓t̶̲͛h̷͚͝e̶̗͌m̷͎͑ ̵̱̿s̴͎̔h̷̼͠o̴̢̊u̶̖͛l̵̟̈́d̵̫͆ ̴̺͆b̴͖͠ḙ̷̽ ̵͇͊s̷̝͠ò̴̞ ̸̤̽m̷̦̍u̵̺̿c̴͈̑h̴̩͂ ̶͍̚ē̸̬a̵̯̒s̵͓̅ì̶̖e̸͐͜r̵͉͐ ̵̯̈́ê̸͜s̵̗̔ṕ̷ͅe̵̢̐c̷͔̽ȋ̶̘a̴̦͌l̴̯̄l̶̲̚ỵ̷̓ ̴̫̀i̴̼͑f̶̰̌ ̶̣̾Ị̶̓'̴̙͆m̷̨̌ ̶̰̂a̴̡͆b̸͇̈́l̶̖̂e̵͙͘ ̶̧͛ť̵̼o̶̼̓ ̷̭̈́h̶̝͐a̴͎͝c̸̒͜k̶̫̀ ̶͍͋i̸̟͐ñ̶̹t̸͔̉o̵̦̎ ̴̧͛ẗ̷̜́h̸͍̀ḙ̴͂ì̴̗r̸̜͠ ̴̞̽c̶̄͜ö̵̩m̵̺̓p̴͈͝u̸̥̿ţ̸̋e̷̛͚r̵̯̆ ̶̘̎"

"I would be carful sir. Y/n is a skilled coder, programmer, and probably hacker. If they notice something is wrong with their computer they'll likely make a few changes to their computer or even try to delete you."

"Ḁ̶͆r̷̩̊e̴̤̾ ̵̻͋ÿ̸́ͅȍ̴̹u̴̲̍ ̵̞͋ ̵̰̈́d̶̺̆ȯ̷͜ú̷̢b̸͈͊t̸̹̒i̴̧͒n̶̝̈ḡ̸̙ ̴͛͜m̶͔̌è̷͕ ̵͙̕V̴͖̈a̷̪̽n̷̺͐n̷̫̎y̴̺͆?̶̮̾"