36.

Y/N

It was my birthday as I was getting my hair done once again because Dani decided to tell me today we were going to New York because she and Steelo wanted to take me out to dinner. Dani set up Chloe to do my hair and told her to do something different with my whole look so I was kind of scared. We were boarding a private flight in a bout two hours and my hair was still being worked on.

I looked down at my phone seeing Michael posted a video of behind the scenes at my birthday photoshoot with "Just The way You are" By Bruno mars playing over the video.
I just smiled and slid seeing two pictures from my photoshoot.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I then begun reading his caption that he had under the post that he tagged me in

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I then begun reading his caption that he had under the post that he tagged me in.

"A Friend like you is more priceless than the most beautiful diamond. You are not only strong and wise, but kind, thoughtful and beautiful as hell. Your birthday is the perfect opportunity to show how much I care and how grateful I am to have you in my life. Happy Birthday to one of the most realest women in the world! Love you munchie❤️-Honeybun. @Y/N.Y/L/N.

I just smiled and liked the post I then posted it to my story as people were tagging me all day between my Twitter and Instagram so I just placed my Phone on silent. Chloe pinned my curls up then started on my makeup as I heard my front door open. "So I got you that Valentino body wash you needed for our weekend in New York" Dani explained. "Okay" I agreed. "Your bags is all packed so now all we need is you to be finished and we can go out" she said excitedly.

"Happy birthday!" I heard Steelo yell coming through the door as I smiled "thanks" I thanked as Chloe placed some foundation on my face. " you know Beyoncé wished you a happy birthday?" He asked as I opened my eyes and looked at him. "Who?!" I questioned. "Beyoncé" he repeated then showed me on twitter. "You're also trending" he added I just smiled at my baby picture next to her wishing me a happy birthday.

My doorbell then rung as Steelo went to go get it and I decided to FaceTime Michael but he didn't answer which I didn't hear from him all day so far. I didn't trip because he was filming and I know his hours was everywhere besides I got a text early this morning from him wishing me a happy birthday.
"Dani make sure you take her curls down when you guys land" I heard Chloe say to Dani as Steelo came in with flowers in a vase. "Mrs. Carter sent you some flowers" he informed as I watched him place them on the island next to me and I looked at the card reading "Happy 28th Birthday Love, B".