43.

Y/N

I was currently getting ready for the MTV movie awards I was attending with Michael Tonight. Chloe was finishing my hair as I was eating a cup of crushed ice and talking to a Dani as she was getting ready for the carpet also. "Are you doing the met this year?" Dani questioned. "Yeah" I answered. "Oooo what you and Michael wearing?" She asked. "Michael and I aren't going together" I simply answered. "Wait you two are still hiding the relationship?!" She asked. "We're not hiding it" I said in a small laugh.

"Girl if he was my man I would've been screaming from the rooftops" I heard Chloe say as Dani agreed making me laugh. "Dani you barely even claim Steelo" I brought up. "But everyone knows he's still my baby" She said as I playfully rolled my eyes. "I just want to enjoy our privacy." I said. "Yah because the way the internet acts is unbelievable" Chloe said as I agreed. My hair was finished as the started working on my make up.

There was a ring at my doorbell as Dani went to get it since her hair and makeup was finished. My eyes were closed as I heard Michael singing "She's your queen to be" from off of Coming To America. "No he did not" I said to myself hearing Chloe laugh as he continued singing.

"A Queen-to-be forever
A Queen who'll do whatever"

and I peeked open my eyes seeing Steelo's recording and laughing to himself. I then felt Michael fluff my hair singing.
"Bye" I said as the room erupted into laughs. "I can't stand you" I joked making him chuckle. "You always eating on some ice, you damn ice crunchin monster" Steelo said as I laughed. "Auntie cover your ears" I warned to Chloe as she laughed. "I need to do this so you all can be on your way" she said continuing to do my makeup. "Yeah, you can't verbally abuse me today" Steelo teased as I let out a small laugh and shook my head.

Dani grabbed her dress off the couch going upstairs to get dressed. Michael and Steelo were talking as Dani came downstairs and looked beautiful like always. "Aww look at Dan Dan" Michael said as we laughed. "My baby looking sexy" Steelo said dancing towards her as they laughed and kissed. I just smiled at them interacting. I would've never thought those two would be together and they were cute.

My makeup was finished as I went upstairs beginning to get dressed in my dress and I was honestly struggling. I started jumping around trying to zip it up but still couldn't. "Auntie can you help me?!" I asked shouting downstairs as I went back to my body mirror trying to move my hair towards the front and zip up my dress. I leaned over trying to zip it up that way and I was getting somewhere til I felt a hand on my butt.

I lifted my head up to look in the mirror seeing Michael standing there, chuckling. "What are you doing?" He asked as I fully stood up and he zipped my dress up with ease.
I straightened it out and looked at it in the mirror
Hearing Michael hum to himself "mm mm mmm" he expressed placing his hands on my hips as I smiled to myself and fixed my hair. I turned to face him as I held my arms out. "Ta da!" I expressed as he just smiled at me and looked over me. "Girl come here" he said as I giggled and walked up to me, wrapping his arms around my waist.

I wrapped my arms around his neck beginning to peck his lips due to me having lip gloss on. "DON'T BE UPSTAIRS BEING NASTY!" We heard Chloe yell as we shared a small laugh. "You smell good, and you look good. I love it here" I expressed making him chuckle. I then went to my dress grabbing my Miss Dior perfume and sprayed it on myself. I place some diamond drop earrings in my ear along with a diamond bracelet to match.

"You ready?" I asked looking back at Michael as he just looked over me. "You think we got a couple of minutes?" He asked. "For what?" I asked confused as he came up to me placing his lips on mine. I immediately kissed back slowly wrapping an arm around his neck. I leaned back on the wall some feeling him bring me closer by my waist and his kisses trail down to my neck. I brushed my leg against his crotch area softly as he pulled away and we looked at each other.