31.

Michael

We were back at the private villa where it was definitely safe from any reporters. we sat down and ate and as of Right now we were arguing about If swiper from Dora was a Crip. "Bae he had the blue bandana around his eyes the nigga was a crip" I argued making her laugh.

"Michael it was a children's show why would they have any type of hints of gang activity in the show?" She questioned. " okay What did swiper do the whole show?" I asked as she just laughed. "He took their shit and had a blue bandana and boots was a blood" I added making her laugh even more. "That's why they beefed the whole show" I brought up as she continuing to laugh. "See I'm trying to have a dead ass conversation with you and you're laughing." I stressed as she tried to stop laughing. "Okay" she said.

"Okay the reason why swiper was stealing their stuff was because boots took Dora away from swiper and they got beef now" I said as Y/N just covered her face. "Okay Michael I believe you" she said trying not to laugh as we shared a laugh.
She grabbed my To-go box along with hers placing it in the fridge for later. "What you trying to get into?" I asked punching her cheeks playfully. "Oh you trying to play fight?" She asked with a smirk. "Nah I don't want none of that" I said.

"Yeah that's what I thought" she said making me chuckle "we can get in the hot tub though" I suggested as I went to go change and Y/N changed into her bathing suit. We went out to the hot tub which was connected to the pool.

I got in first as she finally got in sitting across from me

I got in first as she finally got in sitting across from me. "If you don't bring your scary butt over here" I said as She giggled moving over to me. She climbed ontop of me as I sat her on my lap. She wrapped her arms around my neck as she smiled at me. "I'm not scary. You always make me show fucking affection" She said as I chuckled rubbing her butt. "Because I'm a warm guy, I like that shit" I expressed making her smile and kiss my lips.

"Just know we not having sex in this hot tub" she reminded as I laughed. "You always got to ruin a perfect moment" I teased as she smiled and kissed my lips slowly. I kissed back as she tugged at my bottom lip softly.  I felt her rub herself against my growing bulge on purpose.  "You better stop" I said in between the kiss as she giggled and held my chin continuing to kiss and rub her pussy against me.

"Damn we didn't even have any alcohol and you being nasty" I said making her laugh as she placed her hand in the water and rubbed my bulge. She started kissing on my neck as I just groped her butt. "You ain't seen nasty" She assured against the side of my neck. "The first time we came to Jamaica that was some nasty sex right?" I questioned as she let out a small laugh. "That wasn't even a taste" She simply said against my neck as she sucked on my neck.

"Come on" I said as we got out of the hot tub and went straight to our room drying off some. She then got on her knees in front of me pulling down my trunks as my dick sprung out.
Y/N just grabbed the base moving it up and down slowly before She then took me down her throat. She begun to bob her head as I groaned softly watching her.