15.

Y/N

We were back at the house as I changed my outfit getting ready to go to a club Danielle and Steelo picked out. I touched up my makeup and went to go change into something different.

I was sitting on the bed as my phone was buzzing like crazy due to Instagram and Twitter notifications. I looked over at the box I put back together with the pictures of Michael and I. "That was a nice gift" Jamila said changing into her night clothes as I smiled. "I know" I agreed. "It was something sentimental and I love it" I admitted as I finished placing my heels on.

"Have fun and be safe" Jamila said as I smiled "we will, bye party pooper" I said making her giggle as I walked out

"Have fun and be safe" Jamila said as I smiled "we will, bye party pooper" I said making her giggle as I walked out. Going downstairs, I seen that Michael changed into a different shirt "give us a spin!" Dani hyped with a clap as I realized she was tipsy.

I turned showing off my outfit. "Yo We not even at the club yet" Steelo said nudging Dani as I giggled. "I'm okay" Dani assured. "You're not okay at all" Michael expressed as we laughed.

We got in the car driving over to the club as we got into VIP. I was just standing there looking around at my surroundings as Dani bought me a drink. "Relax I promise we're not going to let someone take you" Dani joked as I just looked at her. We then started started dancing as I was drinking and the shit was hitting. "Tom Ford" by Jay Z came on as Michael was next to me yelling the lyrics and dancing. The ending started coming up as you heard Beyoncé's voice.

Michael started rapping in my face as I mimicked him saying Beyoncé's part. "Aww man homie" I started off.

"Coming up" Michael said "coming up" I repeated in his face as he smiled bobbing his head "coming down" he said "coming down." I hyped. "Riding clean fix your hair in my Crown" he said "in my crown" I added.

"Bad bitch" he said as I flipped my hair over my shoulders "bad bitch" I repeated. "H-town" he added as I cheesed "H town!" I said. "Keep it trill, y'all know y'all can't fuck around" he said "Fuck around" I added "I don't pop molly I rock Tom Ford!" We said to each other then laughed. He then hugged me as I giggled feeling him kiss my head.

"Dutty wine" started playing as I pushed him off automatically beginning to do the Dutty Wine while hearing Danielle hype me up and record me on her. I had like three shots by the end of the song and I was now feeling myself. "Say Ah" by Trey Songz came on and Micheal got a huge bottle of Don Julio like it was his birthday. He was just dancing along to the music

 He was just dancing along to the music