70.

Michael

The reception was over as people were about to head out including Y/N and I. I was holding Y/N's hand as we were about to walk out and change into a different set of clothes for the party her mother was having but her mother started talking. "Before everyone goes I would like to thank you all for coming and sharing this special day for me and my husband" She started off. "Um not only is it my special day but Today is a special day for Y/N and Michael. It's their one year anniversary" She said as everyone looked at us and begun to clap loudly.

"You two have been a big help Just like everyone else who made this day happen and I appreciate you two for trying to make this day about me and William but i think you two deserve some type of celebration and recognition" She explained as Y/N and I smiled. "So would you two please step onto the dance floor?" She asked as Dani took Y/N's heels and phone from her free hand while Dani recorded us.

The beginning of "My First Love" by Avant and Keke Wyatt begun to play as we heard Dani scream and others get loud You know how black folks get. "Dani sit down we don't need your water breaking right now" He mother joked on the mic as we all shared a laugh. I wrapped Y/N's arms around my neck as we shared a smile and I wrapped my arms around her waist.

"They're so extra" Y/N said as we shared a small laugh. "My momma over there grinning like hell" I said making her laugh and look back at my mother. "They all grinning" Y/N said looking around at everyone as we continued to sway. "Give me a twirl before you take off that dress" I said as she just smiled and I twirled her around as she wrapped her arms back around my neck and I brought her closer.

Y/N rubbed her thumb on the side of my cheek as we just smiled at each other. She started singing along to the lyrics as I smiled "Long as I live , You will be My first love" She sung as I leaned down and pecked her lips as she I placed my forehead on hers. "Happy anniversary" I said making her smile. "Happy anniversary baby" she responded as I kissed her cheek then pulled away. "I love you so much" I truthfully and whole heartedly said. "I love you too Michael" She expressed as she smiled and kissed my lips.

She then laid her head on my chest as we continued to sway back and forth to the beat. I looked over at Steelo and Dani watching as she had her phone up. "YES MICHAEL!" She shouted making me and Y/N share a small laugh. The dance was soon over as we headed back to our vacation home and all freshened up.

I got dressed in a button down shirt with a pair of blue slacks

Y/N was currently in the bathroom touching up her hair while I was placing on some cologne

Y/N was currently in the bathroom touching up her hair while I was placing on some cologne. She walked out the bathroom dressed with a pair of flip flops in her hand.

 She walked out the bathroom dressed with a pair of flip flops in her hand