56.

Y/N

The premiere was over as the movie was really good. Michael and I decided to go back to his place for the night. He took my suitcase out the back of the SUV we rode in and went to the front door. "I am exhausted" I expressed leaning my head back some as he chuckled and we walked into the house.
"Y/N I know tonight was a surprise but you had me scared" He started off looking over at me as he closed the door behind us.

"Babe I know, I'm sorry my phone was off for the ride and I was trying to surprise you. I wasn't trying to freak you out or anything" I assured. "I get it. I just want you to be careful with all this shit going on" he said as I faintly smiled. "Awww him love me" I teased walking up to him as he chuckled. I wrapped my arms around his torso as he just smiled. "Ooo I missed my man" I expressed as he chuckled and leaned down to peck my lips.

"I missed you too" he said in between pecking my lips as I smiled. "Mmmm show me how much you missed me" I said as he smirked against my lips before picking me up. "We doing a bath?" He asked. "With bubbles, you already know the vibes" I said making him chuckle. We made it to his room as he turned the light on and closed the door behind him. He placed me on my feet before he took his suit jacket off and undid his bow tie.

I was steady trying to unzip the back of my dress. "Babe do you need help?" He asked before he came behind me and unzipped my dress. "Thank you" I thanked. "If you need help ask, I'm always here" He assured as I faintly smiled. He then went into the bathroom as he started running us a bath. I stepped out of my dress then took off my heels before getting a hanger out of his closet placing my dress on it.

As I was minding my business I felt him staring at me. I finally turned my head to look at him as he just smiled at me. "Don't be acting weird" I warned. "Just come here and get in the tub" He started off unbuttoning his shirt. "You starting and it's your first night back" he added Taking his shirt off as I playfully rolled my eyes and hung my dress up in his closet.

I went into the bathroom as he was already in the tub. "cover your eyes you don't need to see none of these goodies" I said making him laugh. "How many times have I seen you naked?" He questioned. "That's not the point, you're being a perv watching me get undressed" I playfully said as he chuckled and covered his eyes. "Man where the music at?" I asked. "Y/N if you don't get in this tub" Michael expressed continuing to cover his eyes.

"I'm sorry for trying to make our first night together in almost two months romantic" I sarcastically said grabbing my phone placing on my slow playlist on shuffle as "I'm goin down" By Mary J Blige started to play. I got undressed and got in the tub sitting on top of him as he wrapped his arms around my waist and I wrapped mines around his neck. I just smiled from ear to ear as he brought me closer.

"The movie was really good babe" I complimented "thank you" He thanked. "And thank you for tonight. How did you even get that altogether?" He asked as I giggled. "Babe I've been on go since yesterday morning" I started off as he laughed. "Like I was literally at practice taking my braids down and finished about 5 o'clock this morning. I went straight from doing that to getting ready for practice again. I texted Chloe to fly out there and help me get ready so I can make the premiere in time to surprise you" I added.

"I was abled to finish earlier at practice and I was cleared to go back home so I went back packed my things got washed and washed my hair. We didn't have enough time to do a wig or a weave so my natural hair ended up out. She placed it in a ponytail, placed some curls in and put flexi rods in my hair. We then caught our flight and she literally did my make up on the flight, I got dressed and she took my hair down on the flight." I explained making him chuckle. "Really?" He asked shocked. "Yeah shit was crazy but I made it happen and that's all I wanted to do" I admitted with a smile making him smile.