14.

Michael

It was the next day as I came downstairs dressed seeing balloons sitting on the Island in the kitchen. "Good morning" I said to my mother along with Y/N's mother and my father. "Good morning" they all said as I just went out into the back going to sit on the beach. I just sat there thinking and looking at the water.

Truth was I always had a soft spot for Y/N but after that night I had sex with her, I can't stop thinking about that and her. I wanted clarity and I most certainly got it and now I'm paying for that shit because she doesn't want to be with me. I also didn't understand why she didn't want to be with me, I always treated her with respect even when we would argue. Even when I'm mad at her I would bounce back and talk to her like nothing ever happened, I just didn't understand.

I feel as if she's supposed to be my other half but she doesn't see it. She just looks at me like a simple friend...
I continued sitting there thinking and I wished that I didn't have sex with her knowing exactly what I was getting myself into. "Hey" I heard Y/N say as I looked over at her. "Happy Birthday" I said as she smiled and we hugged. "Thank you" she thanked. "What's up?" I asked as she sat next to me on the Cabana.

"You okay? You look like you were in deep thought about something" she asked as I chuckled and looked at the water. "I'm straight" I lied as she looked me. "Nah smile, I want to see them dimples" she said as I chuckled and she grabbed my face squeezing My face as my lips were puckered out. "Show me them dimples dumpling" she said taking her hands away as I smiled through my chuckle.

"Are you going to tell him?" I questioned looking over at her. "I uh-I already told him" she started off as i took a breath. "What did he say?" I asked. "He was really understanding than most and expressed how we weren't dating so he didn't want me to stress myself out about it" she said then looked down at her hands. "But I feel shitty on my end" she expressed.

"Y/N you didn't do anything wrong I'm sure he's talking to other women too" I brought up. "Yeah but he now has a perception of me I didn't want him to have and if I was to get with him I think he would have an issue with me being around you and I kind of don't blame him" she explained as I just looked out at the water.

"So what you trying to say?" I asked "this can't happen again" she said referring to us sleeping together "yeah you already clarified that yesterday" I said as she looked at me "and we may have to back away from each other for a bit" she added as I just nodded. "You were just complaining about not spending time now you want to step back?" I questioned as I looked at her. "Michael I'm not saying we can't hang out or check up on each other, I was just saying after the trip we need to step back so the sexual tension dies down Besides You're about to start filming soon anyway" She explained.

"Yeah For like four months, and then straight after that it's Creed 2" I explained as she just sighed "why can't you just say okay on this decision? You act like I'm not going to hang out or talk to you anymore, I said just space" She explained. "Why would I say okay to a decision when it's you just pushing me away because you're talking to a guy?" I questioned. "I'm not push-" She started off then sighed standing up "whatever Michael" she simply said about to walk away.

"Yo I'm not done talking" I started off as she just turned and looked at me. "You so upset about me pushing you away for a guy when you did the same shit to me for Kasey and other women that you've dated. When I wanted to talk to my best friend I couldn't, when I was doing something for my birthday MY best friend didn't show up, I went through Shit And My best friend was no where to be fucking found!" She expressed with so much hurt in her voice.

"So yes I am taking out the time to talk to this guy and putting my foot down when it comes to us having sex because one it's fucking up what WE got" She said motioning her hands between us. "And hopefully if nobody else is here to talk too I know that I can talk to him and he could be there for me" She explained as I stood up "and I said I was sorry for all of that shit when you came back" I said standing in front of her.