9.

Y/N

After I got done eating I tied up my hair and took a shower. I got out placing on some pajamas which consisted of a long sleeve shirt and a pair of shorts. I went into my room dressed seeing Michael used the guest bathroom to take a shower. He was in my room with a pair of basketball shorts and shirtless. "You didn't tie up your hair?!" I asked. "I was going to let you do it because I didn't want to mess it up" he said as I sat him down and tied up his hair with a head scarf. Once I tied it up I pushed his head out of the way, hearing him suck his teeth as I giggled.

My phone started ringing as I jumped on the bed to get it seeing it was Keith calling me. "Get out" I said to Michael. "I thought we were watching Creed?" He asked confused. "Get out" I repeated as he just sucked his teeth and walked out as I closed the door behind him and answered immediately placing him on speaker.

"Hey" he said as I smiled "hi" I said going to sit on my bed. "I just wanted to see what you were up to before I went to bed" he said as I smiled. "Aww nothing just getting ready for my flight tomorrow morning" I said as I seen Michael peek into my room. I waved him away. "Oh okay, I wanted to be the first one to wish you a Happy Birthday" he said as I couldn't help but smile but Michael on the other hand made a face.

He quietly laid on his stomach by me. "Thank you although you're like two days early" I said making him chuckle. "I know I wanted to be the very first one" he admitted "well you definitely are" I assured as we shared a laugh. I then felt Michael look at me but I ignored his look by not looking back at him. "Our next date we should go to the drive in since you've never been" He brought up "Yes! And don't keep reminding me I wanted to go but never had the chance too" I said hearing him chuckle.

"We can do like seafood and a movie" he suggested "since you like seafood" he brought up as I smiled "you remembered" I said. "Yeah and your favorite color is purple" He also brought up. "I don't miss anything" he assured as I giggled and smiled "I see" i stated. "I'm going to let you go to bed though for your flight and enjoy yourself  while you're away" He said. "Okay Thank you" I thanked. "Good night beautiful" he said causing me to smile harder "good night Keith" I said before we hung up.

"That was so corny" Michael simply said before pressing play on the TV to the movie. "You're such a hater" I stated as he chuckled. "It was corny" He said again. "How?" I asked "for one I took you to a drive in before" he started off. "No you didn't, we were supposed to go and you came up with a lame ass excuse of Kasey being sick and you wanted to look after her" I explained. "So you're just going to go to a drive in with him?" Michael questioned. "Yeah what's the problem?" I asked as he just simply shook his head.

"You sounding jealous and for what?" I questioned. "I'm not being jealous I was just asking a question" Michael shot back. "Whatever" I simply said. "You always want to argue" Michael started off before hitting my thigh causing me to nudge his head. He turned on his back resting his head on my stomach as we watched the movie. Michael then turned on his stomach sitting his head up some and looked at me. "fuck wrong with you?" I asked in a little laugh as he then eyed me placing a kiss on my stomach. My smile then faded "what you doing?" I asked feeling him pull my shirt up some beginning to kiss my stomach. I just bit down on my bottom lip watching him place kisses on my stomach. I soon felt a butterfly feeling in my stomach as He hovered over my body and looked down at me. In a swift motion he begun to place a kiss on my lips.

He pulled away and looked down at me as I just looked up at him as he begun to continue to kiss my lips. I finally pulled away and sat up as he moved from off top of me. "Michael, what are you doing?" I questioned.  "I was just -just ignore all of that" he said in a chuckle before laying back down where he was. I just laid back down and looked at him concerned.