61.

Y/N

It was Christmas and it was noon. I was currently finishing dinner for tonight before everyone came over around one. I was setting up everything as I was still in my night clothes and my hair was done but up. I already washed and had my hygiene routine done I just needed to get dressed and do my make up.

I placed the macaroni into the oven humming along to "Try sleeping with a broken heart" By Alicia Keys. I then checked on the ham as it was finished and I pulled it out of the oven before sitting it on the counter next to the collard greens. The yams, fried chicken, corn bread, and banana pudding was finished. Everyone else was bringing a dish and drinks.

The plan for today was to eat first but I know the impatient people in my family especially the teenagers wasn't going to let that happen but then complain if the food is cold. We were going to open gifts play games and have a talent show. I turned on the lights to the tree that was in the family room where the gifts were all at.

Then went in the entrance of my house turning on the other tree I had for the guests when they walked in

My doorbell rung as I went and got the door seeing my mother and Will

My doorbell rung as I went and got the door seeing my mother and Will. "Merry Christmas!" I said excitedly. "Merry Christmas why aren't you dressed?" My mother asked coming in as Will hugged me. "Merry Christmas baby girl" he said as I smiled. "I'm just finishing food so I've an go upstairs and get dressed. "I'll finish setting up just go upstairs and get dressed because family are on their way like-" she started off as there was a ring at my doorbell. "Now. go get ready" she said.

"Okay I just put the macaroni in the oven" I said heading towards the kitchen. "Y/N upstairs now!" She said. "Okay" I said taking the wine from Will and placing them on the counter. "Baby girl go upstairs and get ready" Will said "okay I'm going now , I promise" I assured going out the kitchen as I heard Miss. Donna. "Ooo it smells good!" She expressed as I giggled and kissed her cheek along with hugging Mr. Michael.
"Why you still in your night clothes?" He asked in a chuckle. "Because she won't go upstairs and get ready she too busy trying to stress herself out when I said I got it" I heard my mother say as the doorbell ring again and I was about to reach for it but Mr. Michael stopped me.