32.

Y/N

I was just laying on Michael as we were both naked with covers covering us , watching TV as My phone then started ringing and I seen Dani trying to facetime me. I moved away from Micheal some "I'm always a pimp remember that" I jokingly said as he chuckled. I then answered it. "Not you in the bed with him. You down bad. Mines fetching me something good to eat" Dani said showing Steelo fixing her some breakfast as Michael and I couldn't help but laugh. "Danielle" we heard Steelo warn. "He tired of your shit if he calling you Danielle" Micheal said poking his head in the camera next to me as I was just laying on my side.

"You better put him in check" I said "Danielle, Y/N's going to get you jacked up" Steelo warned making them a plate as I laughed. "Bro it's okay. Because when we catch them slipping and post it we back on top. Don't even trip" Micheal explained as I just made a face at Dani. "They not about to do shit" I whispered feeling Michael kiss my cheek. I immediately pushed him away making him laugh.

"Behave yourself. Out here making me look bad in front of the gang" I started off turning back to Dani on the phone. "I'm sorry Dani I had to get him together. I don't know what the fuck wrong with him kissing on me like that" I said making him laugh. "You keep encouraging your friend and she's going to have swole feet and a relationship" Steelo warned as Dani made a face causing me to laugh. "Why you laughing she got it easy. You about to get proposed too and your feet going to be swole" Micheal said as I looked over at him crazy. "Period pooh!" Steelo yelled.

"No Tampon!" Michael added as Dani and I started laughing "City Boys up by a thousand, y'all not touching us" Steelo said as I watched Michael hype Steelo up. "Bro these hoes nowadays out of control" Dani joked as I laughed. "Out of control and we need to put them in check" i said looking over at Micheal. "Keep on and I'll post this video of us" he said showing a video of us laid up moments before Dani called and I was just planting kisses on the side of his neck before snuggling my face into his neck.

"That was yo girl two minutes before you called" Michael said as I just covered my face. "Dani that ain't me" I lied making her and Steelo laugh. "Look mike I don't know what type of witch craft you got going on but that ain't my girl" Dani started off. "She would neva" Dani expressed. "Facts I would never" I added looking over at Michael. "I don't know what you two going to do when you got to kiss your man at your wedding in front of everyone" he brought up asi immediately held my stomach.

"We doing a fist bump in front of everyone" Dani said taking a bite out of her toast. "Facts" I said as Michael and I just smiled at each other. My phone then started vibrating as I noticed my mother was trying to FaceTime me. "My mother is calling me" I informed "Ah shit don't be boo'd up answering because you ain't going to hear the end of it" Steelo expressed as playfully rolled my eyes saying goodbye to them. I then turned to face Michael so all she can see was me. "Don't say a thing" I warned as he just smirked.

I answered it as my mother finally appeared on the screen.
"Hey mommy" I greeted with a big smile. "Hey have you heard from Michael?" She questioned as I straight up lied. "Nope" I stated. "You coming over tomorrow?" She asked. "No I'm actually in St. Thomas" I said saying the last part slowly.

"Y/N, what the hell you doing in St. Thomas?!" She asked looking at me crazy. "You didn't say anything to anybody" she said as I laughed "Ma I'm about to be twenty seven" I started off. "They out here harvesting organs I don't give a damn if you 65, when you leave the country you let me know" she expressed as I tried not to laugh. "I just wanted to take a trip to relax and clear my mind" I said as Michael was laughing to himself silently. "I don't give a damn if you was getting back shots on a balcony in Miami" she started off as I just dropped the phone in bed laughing silently with Michael. "Because if something was to happen to you, I'm thinking you in California yo ass in china" she added making us laugh even more.