11.

Y/N

I heard the sound of the waves crashing along with the sound seagulls and opened my eyes. I was laying next to Micheal still in the Cabana from last night. Micheal had his arm draped over my body as he was asleep on his stomach with a towel trying to cover us both. I picked up my phone reading "10:37 AM". "Shit" i dragged out sitting up as I shook Michaels body. "Hmm?" He hummed not opening his eyes. "Michael We slept out here last night" I said as he opened his eyes and immediately sat up.

I hurried and placed on my bathing suit top as Michael slid into his swim trunks. I was now looking for my bathing suit bottoms but couldn't find it at the moment. "Shit where's my bathing suit bottoms?!" I asked. "Here wrap up in this, we'll look for it later." He said handing me a towel as I wrapped my whole body in the towel and we ran back to the house.

We walked in quietly as we heard our mothers in the kitchen talking as their backs were turned away from our direction. We got passed them about to head up the stairs until We heard Miss. Donna's voice. "Good morning you two" We heard his mother say as we peeked back in the kitchen. "Good morning" we both said with a smile. "Went for a morning swim?" My mother asked. "Yeah" I answered.

"Mhm breakfast will be ready in about an hour" my mother said as we just smiled and I hurried upstairs. I went into the room

 I was sharing with the girls quietly getting an outfit to wear then ran to the bathroom wrapping my hair up and getting in the shower

I was sharing with the girls quietly getting an outfit to wear then ran to the bathroom wrapping my hair up and getting in the shower. Twenty minutes later I got out of the shower and brushed my teeth waiting for the fog to come off the mirror.

I lotioned my body up with the matching soap I used for my shower called  "Champagne Toast". I took my hair down combing it out and placed some water in it.

I then did light make up which was just filling in my eyebrows some leaving my lashes alone due to them already done in individuals

I then did light make up which was just filling in my eyebrows some leaving my lashes alone due to them already done in individuals. Along with lining my lips and adding lip gloss. I slipped Into a sun dress

 I slipped Into a sun dress