2.

Michael

"Look who finally showed back up" I teased as Y/N waved me off making herself a drink. "Don't talk to me" She simply said getting some ice out the cooler for her drink. "What did I do?" I asked in a chuckle as she just side eyed me before pouring some fruit juice into her cup. "I told you I wanted to see Creed, you was like I got you Y/N/N we going on the carpet together and you can see the movie before everyone else" She mocked making a face and pouring some Vodka into the cup.

"Something happened that's why" I brought up "yes you took your girl friend instead of me which is understandable. But You could've still sent me some tickets. The shit was sold out for days" She expressed as I chuckled. "I'm sorry" I apologized. "Yeah I hear you" She simply said about to walk off as I stopped her and smiled down at her while placing my hand on the island. "Let me make it up to you" I started off as she just playfully rolled her eyes.

"What?" She questioned. "And why is your hair like that?!" She asked as I chuckled "I got the role in Black Panther so I have to grow all of this out" I said referring to my beard and hair. "Which brings me to me making it up to you" I said making her smile "The Black Panther Premiere" I started off as we heard someone interrupt us. "babe" we heard as Y/N and I turned our heads looking over at my Girlfriend Kasey.

"Who's this?" Kasey asked eyeing Y/N "this is Y/N" I introduced with a big smile. "We've been friends since practically diapers. I told you about her" I said. "Yeah I don't remember but are you ready?" She Questioned. "She just got here" I said confused. "Yeah but we've been here for hours helping to set up and I'm tired" She admitted.

"You want me to drop her off because I can" we heard Steelo say. "No mike can you just drop me off?." Kasey asked. "Yo She just got back can I at least catch up with her?!" I asked as Kasey was about to say something else but she was interrupted by Y/N. "Micheal it's fine, take her home" Y/N said as I looked at her. "It's fine" she assured with a small smile. "Just call me and we can have lunch or something" Y/N said with a faint smile. "I know A great restaurant" Kasey butted in as Y/N just nodded and walked away.

"You still got her number?!" Kasey asked as I just sucked my teeth grabbing her hand and walking out of Y/N's mothers house. "Kasey this shit has got to stop" I started off unlocking the doors to the car as we finally walked up to it. "What are you talking about Micheal?" She asked as I just side eyed her before getting into the car.

"You know exactly what the fuck I'm talking about Kasey" I said. "This controlling bull shit when it comes to her that needs to stop. That's someone I knew since I was a kid and every time she wants to hang out or extend the invitation for me to come out to Atlanta and see her for like her birthday or just to hang out you always got something for us out of the blue" I expressed pissed.

"Her birthday is literally around the time of mine" Kasey expressed. "Your birthday is in March hers is in july the fuck are you talking about?!" I questioned. "Okay so let's go to lunch tomorrow I would like to really get to know her" Kasey said as i just ignored her. "Micheal" I heard her say. "What?" I questioned. "There's this restaurant I know" she said grabbing my hand. "Just give me your phone and I'll just text her the time, the location and how we're dressing." She said as I nodded my head towards my phone.

"Her number is in my contacts" I said as she took her phone out along with taking mine and beginning to type Y/N's number in. "You know Her and Steelo would be cute together" Kasey brought up as I made a face. "I don't know about all of that, we all been friends since kids" I said but truth was I had a little bit of feelings for Y/N that I can't shake off. I get this tingling feeling in my stomach when she's around and It's always been like that.

"I'm going to try and get them together-" Kasey started off "nah I think she has someone she's dealing with back in Atlanta" I lied to her trying to move off the subject of Y/N and Steelo being together.