33.

Michael

We were back in LA as I was packing to go and film for Creed 2    And due to them pushing production back I had to break it to Y/N that I wasn't going to be here for her birthday. While I was packing I decided to call Lori. I started dialing her number as she answered on the fourth ring. "Hello?" She answered. "Hey" I started off "what Michael?" she asked. "You got a minute to talk?" I asked. "About what?" She questioned as I took a deep breath. "I wanted to apologize how everything went down" I started off. "You broke up with me the end of the story" she simply said.

"Yeah but I wanted to apologize to you for I how I was acting leading up to us breaking up" I started off "I was going through something and you didn't deserve any of it-" I started off as she cut me off. "But literally the very reason you were lashing out was because of the very person you still choosing to stand behind" she said. "I don't understand why you can't see that she's the problem you need to get over and she's fucked up because she's the same person who wouldn't help me when I was reaching out to her for help for you" she explained as I made a face.

"No wonder why your ex felt and still feels the way she feels about Y/N" Lori said as she immediately pissed me off because I'm a way this whole time Y/N had Lori's back. "Lori, Y/N came straight to me after you gave her that phone call that night. Y/N first thing she said was Lori is crying over the things I was doing to you and she wanted me to be right for you" I said. "You throwing all this shade towards her meanwhile she constantly looked out for you, wanted me to get back better for YOU, she didn't even want to go on the red carpet for me for black panther due to YOU even when that's something I promised her. She was even going to break apart our friendship to make YOU happy although it hurt her" I explained.

"She always had your best interest even when you sat there and talked about her and disrespected her. And since you want to bring up Kasey. You seem to forget Kasey had a problem with you too or do you have amnesia?!" I questioned. "You're acting that way towards Y/N when she's the one who whole heartedly thought you deserved an apology" I expressed.
"So you didn't think I deserved an apology without her saying anything?" she asked as I just pinched the bridge of my nose.

"I agreed with her but that was Y/N Lori, why you just can't accept the fact that you're apart of the problem?!" I asked. "It wasn't Y/N, it was me and you. I had my issues with Y/N and you took it and ran with it creating other issues like you "confronting" her about something you don't know about" I said. "If you had of just explained to me not shut me out this could've went a whole different way" she expressed. "Yeah and I apologized for that but you played a role too" I said as she then went silent.

"I'm sorry for what happened on my end" I apologized about to hang up but Lori spoke up. "Is she willing to talk?" She asked. "Lori you can't do this through me you need to reach out to her and do it for yourself" I simply said.  "Did you two finally get together?" She asked. "Last time I spoke up to you about our friendship ,you acted the way you did. so I'm not saying anything else" I simply explained. "Okay well I accept your apology" she simply said. "Okay stay safe and be easy alright?" I asked. "Okay" she simply said as I hung up.

I continued to finish packing as Steelo, Dani, Y/N and I decided to go out and get some dinner. Once I was finished getting ready I FaceTimed Y/N and she answered in the midst of getting her hair done. "Now when I called earlier you were still getting your hair done" I started off. "First off honey, by the time you get here I'll be ready" she shot back. "No you won't" I simply said as she playfully rolled her eyes. "Beauty takes time" I heard Chloe say. "She's getting ready to eat crab legs and she probably will be missing an eyelash in the morning" I said as Y/N started laughing.

"And she might just return back to you for her hair tomorrow so really what are we doing here?" I asked making her and her stylist Chloe laugh but I was being serious. "She wants to look cute don't complain" Chloe said as I smiled at Y/N. "Aight imma be there in a minute" I assured "okay" she said "aight love you" I said as she quickly hung up making me laugh.