20.

Y/N

Michael cut me off by kissing my lips as I immediately pulled away and looked at him shocked. "Why would you do that?" I asked About to ask another question but he cut me off by kissing my lips and bringing me closer. I finally gave in and shortly soon came back to reality. I pushed him off "Michael stop" I started off. "Michael stop" what?" He asked frustrated "Keith is my boyfriend and you're with Lori. What are you doing?!" I questioned.

"I unfollowed you and stopped calling because I thought If i distanced myself the feelings would've went away." He admitted. "On top of that I've been trying to occupy my time between filming and Lori so I wouldn't think about you" He added as I just stood there. "But you lied to me more than once when I asked you if you had feelings" I brought up then looked at him. "Were those feelings there before we had sex?!" I questioned "yeah" he admitted as I just shook my head.

"I can't believe you" I said before turning around and going out the doors of the venue. "Y/N come on" He started off as I walked to my car. "You wasn't confused at all. You had feelings and like a dumb ass I fed into it with having sex with you." I expressed unlocking her car doors. "Y/N the fuck did you want me to do?!" He started off "you were so caught up in the guy that you're dealing with and saying you were never going to get with me" He expressed.

"I wanted you to fucking be real with me that's all I ever wanted from you" I said looking over at him hurt. "How?! When You made that shit hard!" He expressed then turned his head to look. "Get in the car" he said "why?" I questioned looking in that direction seeing a reporter.
"We'll finish this conversation at my place" he started off. "No because your parents is there and it's late.... I'll send you my address" I simply mumbled the last part.

"Your address?!" He questioned as I nodded getting in my car. He left from the car as I pulled off going straight to the house.

I freshened up for bed and threw on some yoga pants and a top

I left my hair alone along with my lashes just removing my makeup

I left my hair alone along with my lashes just removing my makeup. There was then someone at my door ringing the doorbell. I rinsed my face, then dried it off, adding some oil to it. I then went down stairs as he rung my doorbell once again.
I swung open the door seeing him just standing there on his phone.

"Let's make this quick im tired" I simply said as he walked in and I closed the door behind him

"Let's make this quick im tired" I simply said as he walked in and I closed the door behind him. "Y/N you pushed me away, you friend zoned me" He brought up. "Yeah but how was I supposed to know?!" I questioned. "You ain't say anything to me and on top of that you lied" I stressed. "You had numerous of chances to be real with me and you didn't" I expressed.

"You want me to be real with you?!" He asked semi getting loud. "Yes Michael I've been waiting for you to be real!" I said loudly frustrated. "I like you and I want to be with you!" He stressed loudly "And how long?!" I asked. "Since fucking high school!" he admitted as I looked at him taken back some.
"Why you think I was pissed when you went off to Atlanta?!" He questioned. "You running your mouth about me and not dealing with you like that... look at the shit from my point of view" he stressed.

"Again you should've told me, not distance yourself and make me not want to deal with you because now look at us" I simply said. "I kept asking you because I knew some shit was going to happen"I simply said shaking my head. He was about to come up to me but l placed my hand on his chest stopping him.

"Don't do it" I warned feeling him hold my waist "you're not always hard on me for nothing" he brought up "I'm hard on you because you know what the fuck you're doing and you're my friend. Move" I said moving out of his hands. "You want to talk about me and my feelings what about you?!" He asked me as I looked at him. "You have a girlfriend and I have a boyfriend keep it at that" I simply said going towards the door.

"Let me ask you a question" He started off as I placed my hand on the door knob. "You and your boyfriend. Have you two had sex yet?" He asked as I turned and looked at Michael. "That's none of your business" I expressed. "You know damn well you wasn't just trying to help me when we had sex" he brought up as I just looked away from him. He then walked up to me as I didn't look at him. "are you good?!" I asked.

"You know that if I was any other nigga none of that shit in Jamaica would've ever happened. So really who's lying?" He asked as I tried not to look at him but he was standing so close.
"You done?" I questioned. "What happened in Jamaica is what happened in Jamaica. I was drunk and you were drunk end of discussion" I said trying to move away from him but he stepped in front of me. "Drunk kissing but we wasn't drunk when we had sex" he corrected as I just looked up at the ceiling. "Okay and It's over with" I said finally looking up at him.

"Just admit it Y/N" he said as I sighed and looked down. "Michael I'm not doing this with you" I said looking back up at him. "Nah since we're talking about lying or the fact you had sex with me and told Keith you slept with somebody" he brought up. "The fuck are you talking about?! I did" I expressed. "So tell him with who" Michael said egging on the situation. "Michael I'm done delete my fucking number" I simply said getting ready to open the door but he placed his lips on mine.

I pulled away and looked at him "Michael" I softly said as he placed his lips back on mine and I kissed him back. I felt so bad but it felt so right. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he deepened the kiss. I felt him pick me up by my butt as I automatically wrapped my legs around him. He sat me on the dining room table as we didn't break the kiss. He pulled my shirt over my head as he smashed his lips back onto mine. I pulled away as he looked at me. "What? What's wrong?" He asked.

"Michael you have a girlfriend and I have a boyfriend this whole thing isn't right" I said placing my shirt back on. I stood up as my face met his chest and I looked up. "I'm serious Michael, he's a good guy and I'm sure Lori is good to you. We shouldn't mess that up" I admitted. "Besides I got to get up early tomorrow for Laila's birthday" I informed.

"I thought what we were doing today was for Laila's birthday?" He questioned. "I mean if you were talking to me you would know Laila is having something with close family tomorrow" I simply said. "What time?" He questioned. "You not coming" I bluntly said. "And why not?" He asked. "Because Like I said before I'm done with you" I stated. "Okay" he simply said walking away. I went and opened the door for him "bye" he said "Mhm" I simply said as he was about to say something but I closed the door in his face locking it.