49.

Michael

I placed a watch on my wrist before spraying myself with some cologne. Y/N and I were in our hotel room getting ready to go out to dinner for Amari's birthday. Y/N was combing out her curls as her make up was done and she was dressed.

She walked out of the bathroom spraying herself with the Miss Dior perfume she loved and honestly I loved it on her

She walked out of the bathroom spraying herself with the Miss Dior perfume she loved and honestly I loved it on her. Then looked at me "it's not too much?" She asked showing off her outfit.

"Mmmm come here" I said holding my arms out walking towards her as she giggled and wrapped her arms around me

"Mmmm come here" I said holding my arms out walking towards her as she giggled and wrapped her arms around me. "My man smell good" she expressed as I chuckled. "I'm trying to get some action tonight" she admitted as I smirked down at her. "I'm trying to get some now" I started off as I picked her up and she let out a laugh. "No I already told them we were on our way meanwhile we're still at the hotel" she explained as I placed her on her feet. "Let's go before we do run into some traffic." I said. "It's seven in Atlanta, baby boy we getting into some traffic." She assured grabbing her black and gold Chanel purse.

I followed out after her as we headed downstairs to our rental. "You want me to drive?" She asked. "Nah I got it" I assured.
Opening her side door for her to get in. "Thank you" she thanked before I closed it then got on my side. I placed my seatbelt on then started driving. "Unthinkable" by Alicia Keys was playing lowly as Y/N was humming to it and taking a card from out of her purse. She started writing a check as I stopped at a light and just looked over at her.

"What Michael?" She asked in a small laugh continuing to write the check. "Look at you being grown" I brought up as she giggled. "Bye, I'm just writing a check" she assured. "And you look sexy as hell while doing it" I said as she playfully rolled her eyes ripping the check out of the book before placing the check in the card. She then licked the envelope while eyeing me as the light then turned green. "Go" she said in a small giggle.

"You got jokes" I stated as she smiled writing on the envelope before placing the sealed card and pen back into her purse. I soon felt her hand on my leg. "Don't be feeling up on me" I sis looking her up and down as she laughed. I turned getting on the highway as she softly groped and rubbed my leg. She then moved her hand over as I felt her rub me through my jeans. "I'll pull this car over" I warned. "You won't" she teased continuing to rub me. She soon moved her hand placing her phone to her ear beginning to talk to her mother.