38.

Y/N

I was asleep on Michael's chest as I heard my phone start to ring. I reached over for it and silenced the call Before looking back at Micheal who was still asleep. I sat up off of him slowly before getting up quietly. I read the time on my phone reading 7:23 A.M. I decided to go out and get us some breakfast, there was a Waffle House down the block so I was just going to order from there. I quietly placed an order before going into the bathroom to get washed up.

I was in the shower thinking about last night with Michael and our relationship in general and I didn't know how to feel. Sometime's I felt as if I don't deserve him and it saddens my heart because I went through a lot with other relationships and this one is going how I always dreamed of a relationship and now that I have it I'm terrified. Not only that but This is my best friend and if something was to go down I'm afraid I would lose him forever.

I felt this way but I know for a fact I love him I just don't know what's stopping me from being all the way in. I'm not talking about cheating I'm just saying there's a part of me that has a guard up and I don't understand why. I say I love him and mean it but when I hear it from him its like I believe it but then there's that part that lets it go in one ear and out of the other.

Once I was finished with my shower and brushing my teeth I got dressed then placed my hair into a low quick ponytail due to it not looking nowhere near how it looked when it first got done due to Michael. I then walked out of the room quietly. I then started heading to the Waffle House and good thing they had our food ready to go once I stepped in. I paid for the food, tipped then went back to the hotel.

I was back within fifteen minutes so Micheal should still be sleep. Or at least I thought. I walked into the room seeing him sitting on the edge of the bed with his phone to his ear. I felt my phone vibrate as he finally looked up at me. "Good morning" I said with a smile. "Morning Where'd you go?" He asked. "I went to get us some breakfast" I said handing him his coffee. "Why didn't you say anything?" He asked taking the cup from me.

"Mike it was literally down the block you can see it from our room Besides you were sleep" I explained. "Yeah but you still should've said something, what if something would've happened to you?" He asked as I giggled. "Babe it's Atlanta, I went to school and lived out here for years I know around here like the back of my hand." I expressed taking his food out of the bag. "It doesn't matter you are who you are you can't just be out here walking around by yourself anymore" he said as I held out his food so he could take it.

"Y/N I'm serious, whether you want to believe it or not you are the daughter of a well known celebrity and since you've been in the blogs nonstop and trending you can't just be out here doing that" He explained. "So you think I need a security guard?" I questioned. "Or me to be with you, it's early anything could've happened to you" He said as I simply nodded. "Alright I'll let you know next time" I assured as he took his food. "Thank you" He thanked as I just nodded and went to get my food. He opened his to go box and chuckled. "Now you know I can't eat this" He brought up as I looked at him with my hand on my hip. "And why not?" I asked.

"I gotta stay in shape for this movie and you trying to fatten me up" he said in a chuckle. "Get thicker baby, I's likes that" I said making him laugh. "Mmm I bet you do" he said beginning to eat his food. "I like the extra weight on you" I admitted as he sat his food to the side and bringing me in between his legs.
"I'm liking this extra weight on you too" he said kissing my stomach as i smiled.

"Boy I need to get my ass back in the gym I've been slacking since graduation which was a year ago" I admitted as he chuckled continuing to eat his food. "I'm thinking about getting a personal trainer and No You're not training me" I immediately said hearing him laugh. "I didn't say anything" he admitted. "You didn't have too, you starting your day at 4 AM, 5 AM to work out is crazy." I brought up watching him chuckle.