71.

Trigger Warning ⚠️-Dajah💕

Y/N

"Bae it's not what it seems like" I heard Jevon say behind me as I went to my apartment door beginning to unlock it. "I'm done. I don't want you in my life, I don't want shit to do with you" I admitted going through the door but felt him push me into the living room and close the front door behind him. "You done?" He asked "you treat me like shit and expect me to look out for you" I expressed. "And what you think you just going to leave like that?!" He questioned.

"Get out!" I yelled as he chuckled and looked around "and where the fuck you think you going?" He questioned. "Mind your business" I stated. "You are my business" he started off "where the fuck you going?!" He asked louder trying to grab me by my wrist but I moved. "Stop!" I shouted as He looked at me shocked then smirked.

"Come here" he said through his teeth as I moved away from him. "Leave before I call the cops" I threatened standing on one side of the couch as he stood on the other. "I ain't scared of no fucking cops." He expressed as I ran to go In my room and lock the door but he grabbed my arm forcefully. "Stop!" I shouted as he dragged me into the room. "Where you going?!" He questioned. "You ain't shit without me and you ain't ever going to be shit" he yelled in my face as I started to cry. "You think these men gonna put up with your ass?! These men don't want no educated bitch! They want a bitch to suck their dick" He shouted in my face as I spit in his face.

He looked at me with pure anger before smacking me in the face. I immediately fell onto the floor not even being abled to gather my thoughts quick enough before I started feeling him hover over me then grabbed my face forcefully. "Bitch you ain't shit, you will never be shit" he yelled. "You ain't going fucking no where" he yelled as I continued to cry. He nudged my face away before standing up straight "get undressed and get in the bed!" He shouted walking out the bedroom as I just cried to myself feeling my face sting badly.

I finally got up rubbing my tears away feeling my cheek burn. I went into my bathroom and started a shower. I closed my bathroom door and locked it behind me. I placed my hair up and took my clothes off continuing to cry. I then got in the shower beginning to wash my body. About thirty minutes later I got out the shower and changed into a night gown and placed lotion onto my body. I came out the bathroom and heard my phone ring. I went over to it seeing Michael trying to call me for the first time in forever. I just smiled getting ready to answer it but heard Jevon.

"Yeah she good, I had to deal with her" I heard him say as I quickly placed my phone down and got in the bed. "Yeah don't pay her no attention She was just being jealous imma bout to handle her ass in a minute" I heard him say as my back was towards him and I acted as if I was sleep. He then said goodbye to whoever he was talking too as I felt a tear roll down my cheek. "Bae I'm sorry" I heard him apologize as I ignored him. "I know you ain't fall asleep that fast" He tried to joke climbing into the bed. I then felt a hand go up my gown as I felt kisses on my neck.

"Jevon no" I cried. "Baby I'm sorry-" he started off as I cried "no you're not" I let out in between my tears. "Yes I am baby, I promise I won't do it again" he said as I shook my head and ignored Him. He continued to kiss my neck as I continued to cry. "Bring your stubborn ass here" he said. "Jevon no" I finally had the courage to say. "No?" He asked against my neck before he sat up some to look at me. "No?" He asked again as he left from off top of me as I continued to have my back towards him.

I then heard a gun click before I felt a piece of metal harshly pressed against the side of my forehead as I immediately started to bawl. "Say that shit again" he threatened as I just shook my head. "I-I'm sorry" I apologized through my cries. "Nah you hoes love when men act like this right?" He asked as I shook my head. I didn't like this at all I was honestly and truly terrified. "Right?" He asked pushing it up against my head harder as I broke down. "No" I cried.