37.

Michael

We were out at dinner as the restaurant we were eating at and Y/N took a picture of me just before I was about to take a bite of my food.

I just smiled at her as she smiled back and placed her phone down before continuing to talk to Steelo and Dani

I just smiled at her as she smiled back and placed her phone down before continuing to talk to Steelo and Dani. "Let's act right in this restaurant please? Don't talk about anything raw" I brought up making them laugh. "And you two take it easy on the shots" Steelo brought up.

"Shut up its my birthday" Y/N simply said."And I'm her best friend so if she turning up it's only right I do too" Dani expressed as her and Y/N clanked their shot glasses taking a shot together. "Oh God it's going to be a long night" Steelo said making me chuckle. "Let them enjoy themselves" i said as Y/N was dancing in her seat while eating her food.

"That food good ain't it?" I asked recording her as she continued dancing in her seat taking another bite of her chicken and drinking some wine. We soon finished eating as they brought her cake out and Steelo, Dani and I started singing the black version of "Happy Birthday" to her. They sat her cake in front of her as she just smiled then read the cake before laughing.

 They sat her cake in front of her as she just smiled then read the cake before laughing

She took a picture of it as we finished singing then she thanked all of us. "The idea for the cake was Dani's" Steelo said as Y/N smiled and Dani came around to hug her. "Thank you, you guys" Y/N thanked. "Make a wish" I said as she smiled then paused before she blew out her candles.

We took pictures of her with her cake before she started cutting pieces for us. She cut me a piece about to hand me my cake but instead snatched it away and wiped some icing on my lips. I started to laugh as I leaned in trying to kiss her lips but she moved her face continuing to laugh. She finally leaned in to kiss my lips as I smiled and kissed back.

"Let me make a toast" Steelo started off as I chuckled and he stood up. "To my best friend who has been there through thick and thin" he started off as Y/N tried not to laugh. "Why you laughing?" Steelo asked "keep going" Y/N expressed shaking her head. "I hope that you get everything you've prayed and wished for, here on out. I love you and know that when it comes down to it you have my back so happy birthday" Steelo expressed as I smiled.