12.

Michael

I was in the kitchen finishing the dishes and wiping down the counters as I realized Y/N was knocked out on the couch in the living room. "You ready baby?" I heard my mother asked as I looked up. "Nah I'm just going to stay back at the house and watch over Y/N" I said as my mother smiled.
"And no momma before you even go there." I started off as she giggled. " I just don't feel comfortable leaving her here alone as a woman and she doesn't know the environment" I explained.

"Well you know we maybe out for a minute so just make sure you two answer the phone when we call so we're not worried" She said as I chuckled. "I got y'all" I assured kissing her head as they all then walked out of the house. I locked the door behind them then heard my phone ring. I looked down at my phone seeing Kasey trying to FaceTime me. I answered as we just looked at each other. "Hey babe what is this whole thing about you wanting to be with another woman but can't?" She questioned. "hey we already talked about that" I said before going to sit outside in front of the pool.

"It's literally trending everywhere and you were so okay with saying that aloud on a podcast" she expressed. "And how is it you can buy your best friend a Birkin and only buy me a Chanel bag?!" She questioned. "Hold up, Are you for real right now?" I started off before standing up. "Like did that shit really just come out of your mouth?" I asked.

"With all the shit I do and get you, you're mad because I gifted her a Birkin as a graduation gift" I said then chuckled in disbelief. "Things have been off since she's been back Michael" she started off as it got quiet for a moment.
"Is she the woman you were talking about on that podcast?" She asked as I just sighed to myself. "You were all talking about a black woman was it about Y/N?!" She asked

"Kasey I'm on vacation trying to have a stress free week and enjoy time with my family, we can't deal with this when I get back?" I questioned. "So your girl best friend comes back and now all of a sudden you gifting her things, hanging out with her more than you should, hell you even left me and went on vacation with her" she expressed.

"It's a vacation with family not just her" I corrected. "Micheal I can find another man more well off" she said as I scrunched my face. "Well do that" I shot back. "You're possessive Kasey, I missed out on a lot of time with my best friend because I thought that you wanted me but the whole time you was just afraid of the possibility that I might leave you for her" I explained.

"Why would I be scared of you leaving me for her?" She questioned "every time I tried to visit her or even when she was in town you always had something going on for an example the Creed premiere. I told you she was going to be my date but you manipulated the situation and guilt tripped me into not bringing her but you instead." I explained. "Michael really? It's been almost four years and you're going to throw it away like that?" She questioned.

"Yeah because it's been happening for too long" I simply said. "And then the shit you pulled when we were out at lunch and dinner was the icing on the cake" I said. "Okay What about the way she was treating me she had an attitude when she left the restaurant after dinner" Kasey argued. "Yeah you had her dress in street clothes at a restaurant you knew damn well wasn't for that setting to humiliate her and then dinner you were making comments about how her dress was with her skin tone knowing damn well she looked good" I expressed.

"Then you tried to play her like she was broke at the end, I'd have an attitude leaving out too" I admitted. "Michael if you want to fuck her just say that" she simply said. "It had nothing to do with that, you're grimy and disrespectful and honestly you're someone I don't want to be with." I admitted.
"You're really doing this over the phone?" She questioned "you brought up breaking up first" I simply said. "Whatever" She said as I hung up. I went on my Instagram deleting all posts with her or of her.