10.

Michael

We had an hour left to our flight and for the most part everyone was pretty much sleep the whole flight. I was listening to music and looking at Instagram on my phone. I ran across a post on the shade room about Kasey and I. It was just a picture we took the night we went out to dinner with
Y/N and Danielle. I went to the comments section seeing some comment heart eyes while others was commenting about Y/N and how they felt Y/N and I would've been a better couple.

"I know that Kasey is his girl but Dawg. Him and Y/N would've been mad cute. They stressful" a guy posted as I just chuckled to myself. I seen another by a woman "I'm sorry but where Y/N at?💀" She posted as I just went out of the post. I kept scrolling through my feed seeing a picture caught of Y/N and Keith and someone captioned it.

"Tell me this is true🥺" I then went to the comments section seeing hella comments and I was yet brought up again.
"I really wanted Y/N and MBJ😔" someone commented as someone replied to that comment "they're just childhood best friends". I kept scrolling and a lot of people were supporting them but A lot of people wanted Y/N and I to get together.

The shade room caught the video from off of Steelo's story from earlier as it was Y/N opening her graduation gifts. "Best Friend Alert 🚨 . @MichaelBJordan just showed out for his best friend @Y/N.Y/L/N graduation gifts." I read the caption.

I went into the comments reading the whole caption then seen the comments. "Steelo and Danielle in the background has me weak💀" someone commented. "He gifted his best friend a Birkin and a custom sorority jacket to match on top of that their relationship is platonic. I'm in love😍" a woman commented.

"This is what happens when you have day ones who never switch on you as friends😍" another person added.

"@MichaelBJordan teaching his best friend @Y/N.Y/L/N not to settle for just any man. You dropped your crown king" a man also commented. I just chuckled

I looked forward at Y/N and noticed Y/N started waking up so I recorded her for my Instagram story. She just straight faced me "I got my hair wrapped up,  just looking crazy and you recording me" She said as I chuckled "my face swollen and shit" she added as i let out a small laugh due to everyone else sleep. "You look pretty" I said as she just looked at me and playfully rolled her eyes. "And I want my hoodie back" I expressed making her laugh.

"What hoodie you talking about? I got on a T shirt and some sweats" she said as I just sat there and squinted at her attire

 "that's my T-Shirt too, how the hell do you be getting my stuff?" I questioned then flipped the camera on myself just looking at her

"that's my T-Shirt too, how the hell do you be getting my stuff?" I questioned then flipped the camera on myself just looking at her. "Michael this is a woman's shirt so if I stole this from you I should be questioning you" she shot back. "You so disrespectful" I simply said as she laughed and I posted her to my IG story.