72.

Y/N

It was two months since the wedding and Dream being born. Today was my birthday so right now I was out the shower dressed in lounge clothes still in bed not really wanting to go and do anything. It felt like the more I've gotten older I just wanted a peaceful birthday whether it's a vacation or dinner with a couple of friends. I didn't want anything too over the top. I just wanted some wine, roses, food and good dick and I was straight.

"Bae!" I heard Michael yell from downstairs. I swear he just be walking in like he pay bills around here or something. "I'm upstairs!" I shouted as he soon made his way into my room. "Happy Birthday!" he expressed before jumping onto me as I laid on my stomach under my covers of the bed. I just groaned and smiled.  He kissed all over the side of my face while hugging me while I just laid there and laughed. "I'm twenty nine. I'm at the door and thirty about to snatch my ass up" I said covering my mouth as he laughed and fell onto the bed next to me just laying on his back.

"And you look fine as hell and only getting finer" Michael expressed before hitting my butt and grabbing it as I giggled trying to move his hand away. "I'm excited about my thirties I got shit planned" he expressed as I giggled and looked over at him. "Like what?" I asked "for one I'm going to be an executive producer on a show called Raising Dion" he started off as my mouth dropped. "Seriously?!" I asked excitedly sitting up as he sat up and nodded. I immediately grew excited "And Creed 3 is in the talks" he added. "And that will be produced by me as well" he said as I just smiled ear to ear. "And Denzel Washington wants to work with me and you know I'm not passing that offer up" he also added as I immediately wrapped my arm around him hearing him chuckle.

"Michael I'm so proud of you" I admitted before pulling away from him as he just smiled. "Bae" I said excitedly as he chuckled. "No like dead ass I'm so proud of you. You've came a long way" I expressed as he smiled and thanked me again. "My baby out here being the next Denzel" I hyped doing a little dance as we shared a laugh. "Which project you starting first?" I asked curious. "Raising Dion. My character dies off so I have a lot of time to sit back and be behind the scenes" he started off.

"Creed isn't for like a couple of years since the second one just came out not to long ago" he added. "What about Denzel and I'm sure black panther two?" I asked. "Black panther just came out and I'm sure because my character died off I may or may not be back and Denzel and I are just in the talks we haven't started anything just yet but he's adamant about working with me" he assured as I just smiled big.

"It all gives me enough time to work but also time to start something" he said as I giggled. "What you trying to start you already got a TV show and a movie to produce along with working with Denzel and I'm sure someone's going to call you for a role in something in between those things" I exaggerated playfully as he chuckled. "I want to start a family" he said as I looked at him. "In general or like-" I started off as he cut me. "I want a family with you" he admitted as I faintly smiled.

"I don't know if it was the preparation for your mothers wedding, seeing you walk down the aisle, the dance we had or when we were in the hospital with dream but I want all of that with you" he explained. "Not right now but eventually in a couple of years I want to be engaged" he added as I smiled some. "What's a couple?" I asked as he chuckled. "Like in two or three years I plan on having a ring on your finger and by thirty three, thirty four I want you walking around barefoot with a belly carrying my first born" he said as I was a little taken back but I loved it.

"Carrying your what? While being your what?" I asked wanting him to say it again for me a little louder. "Carrying my first born while being my wife" he said as I smirked leaning in to kiss his lips. "You about to make me get this IUD out and sin" I said as we shared a small laugh before sharing a kiss. "What you doing today?" He asked as I was about to speak. "Nothing, good. So" he started off as we shared a laugh. "Now you walked up in my house unannounced, didn't ask but told me you were going to marry me and get me pregnant now you about to tell me what I'm going to do on my birthday?" I asked. "Just being bold today, huh?" I asked making him smirk.