34.

Michael

Y/N was in the bathroom getting ready as we were going out to breakfast with the family at a restaurant in Beverly Hills. I walked into the bathroom going to spray some cologne on myself as Y/N was fixing her hair she just curled.

I placed my hand on her lower back and kissed her cheek "you alright?" I questioned with a small smile

I placed my hand on her lower back and kissed her cheek "you alright?" I questioned with a small smile. "Yeah, do you see any hickies on my neck?" She questioned showing me her neck. "No" I answered. "Okay Because you fucked up my neck" She said looking at her neck in the mirror as I chuckled and she faced me.

"How do I look?" She asked as I looked down at her then her outfit.

"You want to do something before we leave?" I asked wrapping my arms around her waist as she giggled

"You want to do something before we leave?" I asked wrapping my arms around her waist as she giggled. "Absolutely not" She said through a small laugh as I kissed her neck and Chuckled.
"I am sore, so no" She started off as I kissed her lips. "And we have to go" She said in between our kiss then wiped my lips off. "Besides you have to drop me off at my place so I can drive to the restaurant" She said walking away as I watched her spray her body with perfume then walked away.

She grabbed her duffle bag but I grabbed it for her and she looked at me crazy "I got it" she said trying to take it from me. "Nah I got it get your phone so we can go" I said before grabbing her flowers I ordered for her last night that came earlier this morning. She got her phone as we went outside and I placed her bag and flowers in the back seat. She just smiled at me before getting into the car. I locked the door to the house then dropped her off at her place then started heading out to where we were having breakfast at.

Reporters were outside taking pictures of me as I was trying to walk in. I finally got in and was seated at the table Y/N's mother, William Y/N's mothers boyfriend, my parents, Rashawn, Laila, Steelo and Dani then came in as I greeted everyone then dapped up Rashawn and Steelo. I sat down as I was sitting in between Steelo and Rashawn there was a seat open for Y/N in the middle of Dani and her mother.

"How was your night?" Steelo asked lowly nudging my arm some as I just looked at him and we shared a laugh. Steelo then placed his arm around me as we continued to laugh to ourselves. "Is she pregnant?" Steelo questioned lowly as I chuckled to myself. "No nigga move" I said lowly nudging him away continuing to chuckle. "Damn we wanted a niece" Steelo said as I looked at Dani laughing.