60.

Michael

It was Christmas Eve as I just got finished wrapping Y/N's gifts and I was about to head over to Y/N's place to finish wrapping other gifts I bought for the family along with helping Y/N wrap gifts. I placed the puppy I bought as one of her gifts into its crate as she laid down and whined for a bit making me feel bad. "I got to go" I said to it petting her through the crate then went to go get my jacket. I took all the gifts that was in a sack out to the car as I placed it in my trunk.

I drove over to her place and parked my car before grabbing the sack full of gifts. I went to her door and rung the doorbell. "Who is it?" She yelled from the other side of the door. "It's Santa open the door" I yelled back as she opened the door with just a bra and a pair of jeans and her hair in its natural curls up in a bun.

"Where yo clothes at?" I asked walking in and closing the door behind me

"Where yo clothes at?" I asked walking in and closing the door behind me. "What you got playing?!" I asked confused "Mike don't come in here starting stuff, it's Ariana grande and if I decide to be butt ass naked I can do that" she explained as I sucked my teeth and pushed her out of the way playfully "Put some Christmas music on" I said before walking into the living room and sitting the sack full of gifts on the floor next to the wrapping paper she had out along with the gifts.

"Don't be feeling yourself because you got on a coach jacket" she started off making me laugh.

"Are you jealous because you don't have one?" I questioned "nigga I bought it for you" she expressed

"Are you jealous because you don't have one?" I questioned "nigga I bought it for you" she expressed. "That's Besides the point, why didn't I get a kiss?" I asked standing there looking at her. "I feel so unloved and unappreciated" I added. "Mike shut up, there's food on the stove" she simply said as I rubbed my hands together and walked into the kitchen.

She turned the music down as she followed me into the kitchen. "Mike take your jacket off, with your hungry ass" she expressed as I looked over at her. "What if I was cold?" I asked "seeing as how you sleep like it's summer time every night" I smartly said as she just looked at me. "We ain't sleeping though" She smartly responded back. I just looked over at her and took my jacket off and continued to look at her while i washed my hands. "What you feeling froggy?" She asked. "Keep talking shit" I said beginning to dry my hands. "Or what?" She asked.