Dreams and Letters

It is now 1:00 pm and Voltaire has calmed down. He is lying on his bed staring at the poetry that is still on the floor. He feels exhausted from crying and he also feels hungry due to not eating breakfast or lunch. He ignores this feeling and slowly closes his eyes and goes to sleep. He slowly opens his eyes and notices that he's lying in a bed in a familiar room.

Voltaire: Where am I?

Frederick suddenly enters the room and he smiles at Voltaire.

Frederick: Good Morning my love.
Voltaire: Good Morning Frederick my love.

Voltaire slowly gets out of bed and puts his white robe on. Voltaire walks over to Frederick. Frederick slowly and gently grabs Voltaire's hands.

Frederick: I love you, Voltaire.
Voltaire: Frederick I love you too.

Frederick puts his hands on Voltaire's shoulders. He slowly leans in for a kiss. Voltaire notices how delicate and warm Fredericks lips are. Voltaire suddenly feels Fredericks tongue inside his mouth playing with his. Voltaire starts blushing a lot. Frederick stops kissing Voltaire and he smiles at him.

Frederick: You're cute you know that.

Voltaire starts blushing even more. Frederick walks over to the bed and he sits down at the end of the bed. Voltaire walks over and sits down beside him. Frederick slowly and gently grabs Voltaire's hand. Voltaire stares at Frederick and smiles. Frederick leans in for another kiss. Voltaire lies down and Frederick gets on top of him and starts passionately kissing him. Frederick stops and Voltaire stares into Fredericks eyes.

Frederick: I will always protect you. I won't let anyone hurt you, my love.
Voltaire: Yes my King.
Frederick: No need to call me King.
Voltaire: Sorry my love.
Frederick: It's alright. But I need to go do some work now alright.

Frederick gently grabs Voltaire's right hand and he gently kisses it.

Voltaire: Alright my love.
Frederick: I will see you later.

Frederick gets up off Voltaire and walks over to the door and he opens it and walks out of the room. Voltaire suddenly wakes up and he grabs the pocket watch out of his pocket. He gently opens it and notices that it is 2:00 pm.

Voltaire: Why does it feel so warm in here? Jesus Christ, I need some air.

Voltaire quickly gets off his bed and walks over to the door and opens it. He walks out into the hallway and he notices Frederick walking towards him. He gently closes his door and he awkwardly stares at Frederick.

Frederick: Voltaire are you alright?
Voltaire: Yes...I just had to let my emotions out.
Frederick: I understand. I sometimes have to do that as well.
Voltaire: Yes.
Frederick: I will try to get Fred to apologise for his actions because I know he upset you.
Voltaire: Thank You, Frederick.
Frederick: I promise he won't upset you again mon ami. (my friend)
Voltaire: Well I guess I better clean up my poetry Frederick.
Frederick: Alright Voltaire.

Voltaire awkwardly opens the door and he walks back inside his room closing the door behind him. He walks over to his bed and sits down on it.

Voltaire: That dream...he was kissing me I enjoyed it. But it was only a dream.

Voltaire's stomach starts growling loudly. He quietly sighs to himself.

Voltaire: I need to eat...But I also need to clean up this enormous mess. I don't know what to do.

Voltaire starts thinking about what to do. His stomach starts growling again snapping him out of his thoughts.

Voltaire: I guess I should eat. I'll clean this up later.