Baecation

Adeola//Addy P.O.V
Location- Bora Bora
Time- 12:19 pm

"This place is so nice, I'm gonna love staying here." I say excitedly as Melo and I walk into our resort. You guys may be wondering what the hell is going on and why we're in Bora Bora. Well Melo woke me up this morning telling me we were going on a trip. He expressed that this was my last big birthday present.

"You right, I'm ready to get in that bed for a minute." He said leading me deeper into the resort suite. Rolling our bags into the mini living room we set them there to look around more. I got my vlogging camera out of my bag and started giving a tour of the house. The last place of the tour I was giving was the bathroom.

"So in the bathroom, we have a double vanity, some closet/storage space. Hmm okay, we got a shower and bathtub, can't wait to get in there." I say and I go to stand in front of the mirror admiring myself when Melo can up behind me holding his phone with his free hand in his pants.

"I'm finna take a nap you gon come wit me?" He asked turning his phone off wrapping his arm around me.

"Yeah, Ima comes right now, say hey to the vlog first," I request and he bites his lips putting up a peace sign. I roll my eyes playfully and then I turn off the camera putting it on the counter. I look up to see Melo admiring me.

"Why you looking at me like that?" I chuckle and he shrugs.

"You just look really happy, you glowin and everything." He smiled pulling me in for an embrace.

"You made me happy, I've never been out of the country before, so I think what you did was really sweet," I say smiling and holding on to him tightly. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around him, as we walked into the bedroom. He laid down on the bed with me still in his arms. He started rubbing on my booty and kissing on my neck.

I lifted my head up, "Unh, unh, you said you were tired so take yo ass to sleep." I mugged him. He huffed heavily rubbing his hands on his face.

"Gimme some booty!" He said dramatically, and I laughed.

"Boy, we just became members of the mile-high club, I think you gon be good for a little," I state and he frowns.

"That's foul, get off me, that's why you ugly." He said moving me off of him and my jaw dropped.

"Nigga, no you did not just call me ugly. You weren't saying that when you was in my punani." I roll my neck, getting comfortable on the other side of the bed.

"And you're the ugly one if we really talking bout it." I continue and he pushes his lips to the side.

"Yo lace lifting put a scarf on that bitch." He retaliated snickering. I jumped up immediately went to the nearest mirror to check my hair, it was perfectly fine.

"Dip, stop playing, on me," I said and he did his signature laugh. I flipped him off getting back into bed, putting the covers on me.

"And by the way... I'm the finest, sexiest, best-looking nigga you know, don't play wit me, baby," He smirked reaching over to give me a peck on the lips.

"Mhm, continue to think that sir, lemme go to sleep," I say closing my eyes.
-
Time- 3:31 pm

"You know where you wanna eat at?" Melo asked walking in on me doing my eyebrows.

"Yeah it's on my phone, check if you wanna eat there cause you picky." I express looking at my eyebrows deciding that I like them. He takes my phone unlocking it, and looks at the restaurant. I take out my lipgloss and lip liner from my bag to do my lips while he does that.

"They food seem good, you know what you wanna do after?" He asked putting my phone down and sitting on the counter.

"Uh, I saw that they have this fire show thing, we can check that out." I suggest and he nods his head. His phone begins to ring and he takes it out his pocket.