The Unexpected

Adeola//Addy P.O.V
Location- Ball Estate
Time- 11:20 am
August 16th

"My god baby is so cute," I say gushing over her as she laid in her baby swing.

"That baby be mugging people," Lavar said while standing over her. I laugh as Tati rolls her eyes. All of us excluding the boys were here for breakfast that Lavar wanted us to have so we can catch up and spend some time together.

"No she doesn't, ya be making it seem like Lani is mean." She said picking her up smiling at her.

"She is though, how her mama nice and she come out mean as hell. She must've got it from Zo." Brook said laying her head on my shoulder.

"Zo ain't mean, he's blunt. Lani just don't like us." LaVar responded.

I shook my head, "Unh unh, she like me, her parents, and, Tina that's all that matter." I say and Tina nods her head in agreeance.

"Have you talked to Dip since y'all argument?" Brook asked me. I inhale deeply letting out a huff.

"Nope," I say simply. Ever since I tried to call him the day after that dumb ass argument, and he didn't pick up, we just stopped communicating.

She sucked her teeth, "You know you a hypocrite," She said lifting her head from my shoulder.

I scrunch my eyebrows, "Huh? How?" I ask her.

"You over here talking bout Gelo and I need to start communicating and you and Dip barley do that. Ya been together for a year and whenever y'all get into it it's like you guys forget how to talk. And most of the time it be over petty shit." She said matter of factly. Damn, she's right.

"Okay, but if he don't wanna talk to me then Ima have the same energy." I say shrugging.

She sucked her teeth, "Girl, you childish, both of y'all childish actually." She stated and I rolled my eyes going on my phone.

"I'm about to go pick up Zo from the gym, y'all coming wit me?" Tati asked getting up with Lani. I got up too being that she was my ride here.

"Yeah we right behind you," Brook says and I go to hug Tina and Lavar.

As I was hugging Lavar he said, "Make sure you talk things out wit Dip, I know he hard headed, but that kid is lost wit out you."

"I'll try," I said before leaving.
-
Pulling up to the gym which was the same one that Melo and I went to that one time, Tati and Brook got out. I personally planned on staying in the car.

"Girl if you don't get out my car and come with us." Tati said after taking Leilani out her car seat. I get out the car following them inside. Looking around I noticed that they had the gym to themselves and Eli and Dmo were with them.

"Oh shit, now I really gotta show out since my girls are here!" Zo yelled as he played one on one with Melo. He looks so good right now, his fine stupid ass.