Got Some...

Adeola//Addy P.O.V.
Location- Verve Coffee Roasters
Time- 11:20 pm
A WEEK LATER

"Sekani is so adorable, he looks like Melo though," Amber smiled looking at him.

"He really does, the older he gets the more he looks like him," I say as I look at the menu for something to eat.

"So what did you do before you came here?" She asks picking up her menu as well.

"I went on a morning workout with Dip, that shit was like hell," I complain making her chuckle.

"Why you say that?" She asks.

"His trainer made my regular routine much more intense, so I'm sore as fuck," I frown. Because of all the training I've been doing with Melo, I've been slowly getting more confident in my body and Melo played a big part in that.

"I mean, that's good though right, you get results faster," She shrugs.

"Yeah, that's the only reason I didn't give up," I say. We converse for a little while before the waiter comes to our table.

"Are you guys ready to order?" He asks and we nod.

"I would like the soft scrambled eggs with toast," Amber orders.

"And I would like the verve breakfast sandwich," I say as he writes down our orders.

"Alright I'll be right back with your food," He states walking away.

"I have some exciting news for you," Amber says excitedly.

"Ouu what is it?" I ask. She pauses for a minute to create suspense.

"Jimmy Kimmel wants you to be on his show," She exclaims.

"Really?!" I shout making people look in our direction.

"My bad, but are you dead ass?" I ask quietly.

"Yes, I got contacted yesterday and I wanted to tell you in person," She smiles.

"That's amazing, oh my God," I cheese.

"It really is, but it's not just going to be you as a guest..." She says and I look at her confused.

"Who else?" I ask her.

"He wanted Brook and Tati on there too," She stated.

"That's perfect! That just made me even more excited," I cheese.

"I hope you're ready and be prepared to answer any type of questions. Y'all go on there on Wednesday," She says and I nod my head.
-
Location- Tati and Zo's House
Time- 1:42 pm

"Hey Zo," I greet as he opens the door for me.

"Wassup Addy," He gives me a side hug before taking Sekani's car seat out of my hands.

"Lil nigga is slumped," Zo chuckled.

"Yup, he ate and went straight to sleep in the car," I tell him as we walk into the living room.

"Addyyy," Tati sings walking into the living and basically tackling me.

"Why she so happy?" I ask Zo and he shrugs taking Peanut out of his car seat.

"Girl we about to be on Jimmy Kimmel, whatchu mean why I'm so happy?!" She shouts making Sekani whine a little bit.

"Girl please don't wake up my baby," I warn and she makes a yikes face.

She gets off of me, "My bad, but that's so exciting," She smiles.

"We really up there," I say cheesing.