New Addition?

Adeola//Addy P.O.V
Location- Ball Estate
Time- 2:37 pm

The next week

Currently Tati and I were at the Ball estate just chilling with Lavar and Tina. We haven't spent time with them in a while and alone at that. Tina was sitting with Tati and I as Tati showed Tina her ultrasound pictures. As for Lavar, he was somewhere probably eating.

"Aww... baby." Mama T said smiling.

"Zo and I are really excited, I'm scared but Zo makes me feel so much better about it." Tati shared.

"I'm... excited. Yay!" Tina said doing a happy dance. We chuckled at her.

"No, but honestly this is great

"No, but honestly this is great. I'm about to have a niece. Thank god it wasn't me first though." I say putting my hand on my chest.

"Girl you're probably gonna be next, just watch." She says back to me. I immediately shake my head.

"Let's not manifest that. I don't want kids for at least two or more years." I said and Tina disagreed.

"No.. more babies." She said waving me off.

Tati laughed "Exactly, you know Melo wants yo kids." She said.

"Nope! No more kids, Zoey is enough and one is on the way." I turn my head hearing Lavar's voice. He was in the doorway drinking a glass of milk. How he and Gelo do that I do not know. I point at him nodding my head.

"Plus Dip is still immature in certain aspects, and we're both technically still teens." I say matter of factly.

"Careers, that's what they need to focus on anyways. Speaking of which LD, lemme talk to you." He said walking into the kitchen. I get up hesitantly walking behind him. By the way LD stands for lil Dip, don't know why he started calling me that but it doesn't matter.

"What's up?" I ask leaning on the island. He turned around going into the fridge grabbing a bowl of grapes passing them to me. I thank him eating one.

He put his back against the counter crossing his arms, "Did Melo talk to you back in New Orleans?" He asked in a serious tone.

I nod my head, "If you're referring to what I'm thinking of, then yes. I said I loved him back of course." I say smiling remembering the event that took place last week. Lavar smiled in response.

"I told him you would say it back without a doubt."
I scrunch my eyebrows.

"He doubted that I would say it back to him?" I asked. Thinking about that made me upset, not at him or anything, just at the fact he was so doubtful that I would reciprocate his feelings.