NOLA PT.1

Time Skip- January 8th
Time- 12:34 pm
Adeola//Addy P.O.V

"You got all your stuff ready?" I ask when I walk into Brooks room. We were currently getting ready to leave for NOLA. Melo and Zo are gonna be playing against each other for the first time. So everyone is going out to support.

"Yeah, I just need my charger and airpods." She says frantically looking around for them. I skim the room to see if I would be able to locate them.

"They right there on your dresser, B" I say pointing at them. My phone dinged in my pocket, I pull it seeing that I got a text from Tati.

My Main🤞🏾🤎

where y'all at bro

chill out girl
i'm done Brook is the one taking forever🙄

ight just hurry I'm tryna hurry up and get over there

"Okay I got everything, Gelo said he picking us up so we don't gotta take an uber." She says typing away at her phone. She was wearing her bird ass shades with a white tee, black legging and her LV slides.

 She was wearing her bird ass shades with a white tee, black legging and her LV slides

I exit her room jogging down the stairs. I put on my LV slides that Melo gifted to me and look in the mirror before I left.

"Lemme take a pic real quick." I say to myself.

-I finally step onto the private jet that we were taking there

-
I finally step onto the private jet that we were taking there. I look up and Zoey is sitting on Tati's lap. Zoey looks up seeing me and her face lights up. It was very surprising that Denise let Zoey come on the plane with us knowing that Zo wouldn't be here. I'm guessing some shit went down for her to actually be okay with this.

"TT Addy!" She yells climbing off of Tati's lap running towards me.

"Heyy munchkin." I say happily scooping her up in my arms.

"You ready to see your daddy and uncle play?" I ask her putting my carry on down and sitting on one of the couches.

"Yup! Ma says daddy's gonna win." She said referring to Tati. She started calling Tati "ma" a month ago. Tati literally called me crying because she wasn't expecting that to happen anytime soon.