All-Star Weekend

Adeola//Addy P.O.V
Location- Cleveland, Ohio
Time- 4:29 pm
February 18th

"Hi daddy!" Xayah yells running to Melo after getting off the jet.

"Wassup Xee baby," Melo smiles hugging her. Melo then walks over to me as I'm struggling to walk down the stairs.

"Hi phat," Melo greets giving me his hand to help me down the steps.

"Hey bubby," I say and I give him a side hug since my belly started getting in the way of our hugs.

"I missed you, mama," He says lowly before giving me a couple of kisses on my lips.

"Peanut and I missed you too," I say rubbing my almost eight-month belly.

"My boy getting big in there," Melo says putting his hand on my stomach. As soon as he does Peanut starts to kick making me scrunch my face up.

"You okay mommy?" Xee asks looking up at me.

"Yeah I'm cool, Peanut's just happy to be around daddy," I tell her and she nods her head.

"Cmon let's get in the car, it's cold as a bitch out here," Melo says taking a hold of Xayah's hand and mine and we start walking to the car. I let go of his hand for a second and slap the back of his head.

"Stop cursing LaMelo," I tell him and he touches the back of his head.

"You ain't even have to hit me that hard Addy," He frowns.

"Now I'm really gon tell Tina you hit me," He continues.

I laugh, "Ight Dip," I said waving him off.
-
Location- Hotel
Time- 4:56 pm

"She asleep bae," Melo says coming up in front of me.

"Mhm, good cause she gon be up late as fuck today if she wanna watch you. You excited?" I ask pulling softly at his curls.

He shrugs, "It really ain't nothin' for real, I ain't gon take it seriously," He says.

"As long as you havin' fun then that's all that matters," I tell him smiling.

"And I hope you know we're proud of you. You really out here living your dream. And not many females can say they nigga an all-star," I say cheesing. It honestly wasn't even a surprise when we found out Melo was going to be in the rising stars and the all-star game.

He chuckles, "Shit, what can I say, a nigga is just like that," He states, putting his hands on my thighs and rubbing on them.

"I love your hair like this baby," I say to him changing the subject.

"I was actually thinking about cutting it," He says making me frown.

"What's wrong with it like this?" I ask.

"The only reason why yo ass likes it like this is cause you be pullin' on it when I'm fucking you," He smirks.

I suck my teeth, "That's not even the only reason, it just really suits you," I say as I get off the counter.

"How bout I keep it till Peanut is born, then I'm cuttin' some of it off. How that sound?" He asks lifting my head up by my chin.

"That's fine, you gon look good either way," I say smiling at him.

"Duhh phat, I know," He drags playfully before placing pecks on my lips.