Rookie of the Year

Adeola//Addy P.O.V
Location- Charlotte, North Carolina
Time: 7:15 pm
June 16, 2021

"Chelley, Ace and Alyä are so adorable. They're the perfect combination between you and Miles." I gush as I hold Miles' daughter. Melo and I are back in Charlotte right now because he was about to find out about him being rookie of the year. Right now I'm at Miles Bridges house with his girlfriend and kids.

She giggles, "Yeah people tell us that all the time." She says as she gives a toy to occupy Ace.

"It must be hard raising both of em when Miles isn't here right?" I ask only because this might be me in the next couple of years, who knows?

"Eh, it honestly depends on the day, on some days it's fine other days, Ace fiends for him." She said sighing.

"But when we're all together it's always the best moments. It doesn't matter how long he's gone for, when he comes back it's kind of like he was never gone." Chelley expresses. I nod my head in agreeance.

"Mhm even though I don't have Melo's kids, whenever we're without each other for a long time l, whenever we do end up back together it's like we get so much closer." I cheese.

"Aw look at you gushing bout Melo. I really have never thought his goofy ass would be in a serious relationship." She said as she switched the channel over to ESPN.

"On some serious shit, a lot of people thought the same thing. His last relationship was childish as hell. I think I made him mature a ton." I say rubbing on Alyä cheek. Babies have the smoothest skin.

"Girl trust me you can make the mature sooo much just for them to act like kids. And I'm not saying that's bad cause Miles be having his days." She chuckled. While we continued talking I gave Alyä back to Chelley since she needed to be fed. Ace ended up snuggling next to me on the couch.

"Sis, I didn't know Miles rapped. Since when?" I asked in disbelief. I was scrolling through my explore page on IG and it popped up on there.

"He's been rapping for years but didn't put anything out till he got in the league. He's fire though, I ain't expect that when I first heard him." She revealed.

"From what I heard it is heat. Oh! Look they showin Dip get his rookie of the year award." I say redirecting my attention to the tv.

"Look, daddy!" Ace yells pointing at the tv

"I love their friendship, they're cute." Chelley admires. After that little clip, it jumped to Melo doing an interview.
-
SOCIAL MEDIA

Instagram story