BabyMoon

Adeola//Addy P.O.V
Location- Naples, Florida
Time- 12:19 pm

"Why you left me?" Melo pouts coming out of the bedroom. He flops next to me on the couch.

"Peanut woke me up so I came out here," I tell him as he lays his head on my lap.

"You should've woke me up mama," He says.

I shake my head, "I didn't to, you need these few extra days of rest," I tell him caressing his face.

"Ion care mama if you up then I'm up," He says looking up at me. He says this now but he gon be complaining when I actually wake him up.

"You heard me, baby?" He asks when I don't say anything.

"Yes, baby daddy I heard you," I say.

"Gimme a kiss," He demanded lifting his off my lap so we were face to face.

"Nah, Ion really feel like kissing you right now," I say pushing my lips to the side.

"Ight, there's plenty of females that won't have a problem givin' me a kiss," He says getting up and walking away from me. This man really loves to try me, he knows I would beat his ass. I get up and walk over to him while he pulls out a water bottle from the mini-fridge.

"Dip, don't play with me like that. Especially when my hormones are all over the place," I warn and he chuckles as he brings the bottle up to his lips taking a sip from it

"You hungry? I'm hungry, we should go get something to eat," He says changing the subject.

I blink at him, "Ima knock you out one day," I buck at him and he flinched dramatically.

"Nah but I'm just fucking with you, I only want my kisses from you," He says kissing my cheek.

"Mhm, exactly you know better," I say matter of factly.

"You right, but aye let's order some food real quick, a nigga is starvin'," He says rubbing on his stomach.
-
Location- Pool/Lounge Area
Time- 3:10 pm

"I kinda want a new tattoo," I say randomly leaning on Melo's chest. After eating we decided on coming outside and lay on the lounge chair to enjoy the weather out here.

"Whatchu thinking about getting?" Melo asks me.

"I'm not sure yet but I want it to be something for Xee," I tell him.

"You could get Destini tatted," He suggested and I instantly smiled.

"Ouu yeah, I think Ima do that," I say as my phone pinged meaning I got an email. I unlocked my phone and went to my Gmail.

"Bubby my maternity pictures came in," I exclaimed, swiping through the pictures.

"Lemme see," He said grabbing my wrist and moving it up to his eye-sight.

"Shit Addy, you look good as fuck," He says then swipes to the next picture.

"Holon... this one is fye. Yeah, this one is my favorite," He exclaimed holding his fist to his mouth. He was referring to a picture I took with a genie lamp that essentially revealed the gender of Peanut.

"Thanks, bubby, I took some with Xayah too, keep looking," I tell him.

"I'm guessing you couldn't choose one concept huh?" He asks, chuckling. He was completely right, I had so many ideas that I went with almost all of them.

"I couldn't but either way they all came out really good," I say.

"Yessuh, you fasho did yo thang," He complimented, letting go of my wrist. He then turned my head to kiss my lips.