Who Are You?

Adeola//Addy P.O.V.
Location- Cattle & Claw Restaurant
Time- 6:22 pm
SAME DAY

"How I look, baby mama?" Melo asked as he put his arm around my shoulder.

I side-eye him, "Melo.. you know I don't like when you call me that and you look good," I say as he opens the door for me.

He chuckles, "Yeah lemme stop fucking wit you, thank you though phat," He says.

"Good evening welcome to Cattle and Claw, do you guys have a reservation?" The reserver asked giving me a slow glance.

"We're with the Ball party," Melo said moving his arm from my shoulders to my lower back.

"Alright, follow me," The guy instructs and we do. We followed him to the back a secluded area for just the family and close friends that were here to celebrate Melo's birthday.

"Here you guys are, I hope you enjoy your experience here." He says looking more so to me. I just looked at him and smiled.

"We will, preciate it," Melo said dismissing him.

"That nigga was feenin' for some missPatronne," I say jokingly.

Melo shook his head, "You laughing' I woulda beat his ass," He shrugged. As we reached the table where everyone was, Zoey ran up to me reaching her arms up for me to pick her up. I pick her up and she gives me a hug. Melo went off to hug Tina and Lavar.

"Hi Titi Addy," she said resting her head on my shoulder.

"Hey my baby," I greet her smiling.

"Ight Zoey, get down so she can say hi to everyone else," Zo spoke up and Zoey pouted still following his orders. She got down and I went over to Momma T to give her a hug.

"Hi Addy, you look very beautiful," She greeted.

(Imagine her w a small bump)"Hiii thank you, how are you?" I ask her and she answers that she's good and how she missed me

"Hiii thank you, how are you?" I ask her and she answers that she's good and how she missed me. After our conversation ended I went to go greet and chat with the rest of the adults.

"Chelley!" I semi-yelled going over to her and basically tackling her.

"Addy!" She got up hugging me.

"I missed you girl," I confess smiling widely.

"Aw, I missed you too," She replied. I hear someone clear their throat and I look to see Miles, next to him; PJ, and Terry.

"Wassup gang," I say smiling, going to them and giving them hugs. After that, I went to go with everyone else and finally went to sit down.
-
LaMelo//Melo P.O.V.

"So nigga what did you do today?" Zo asked me.

"Uh, Addy and I went out to the mall and then went to go eat," I say simply.