Smacks or Facts

Adeola//Addy P.O.V
Location: Home
Time: 1:46

"Bubby I'm bored" I say dramatically.

"What you wanna do?" He asked looking at me.

Like I said to Tati, I came back home yesterday and the girls and I were supposed to do something today. But we didn't feel like it anymore.

"Umm you wanna do a video with me? Please" I beg, if I didn't I know he was most likely not gonna do it.

"Depends on what the video is" He says getting up to stretch. I follow suit and I go near him grabbing his ass.

"Aye! London I told yo ass to stop doing that." He covering his butt.

"So you can do it to me but I can't do it to you." I say wrapping my arms around his waist. He reached down to my ass slapping it.

"Ow! See cause you just do too much." I say trying to get out of his hold and he just laughs picking me up.

"Ight ight my bad, phat ma" He says now walking out the room, going downstairs.

I chuckle "What the hell is a "phat ma"?" I ask holding on to him tightly cause he plays entirely too much.

"You got a fat ass and a fat coochie soo phat ma, it's either that or phat." He says entering the kitchen setting me down on the counter.

"I like phat better. Anyways boy uh we should do the smacks or facts video." I suggest.

He looks confused for a second then it finally clicks. "That's the one where you get slapped with the powder right." He said going into one of the cupboards trying to find snacks.

"Yea but Ion think we have baby powder. We fasho not using flour so." I say.

"Y'all ain't got no good snacks." He says rubbing his belly. I hop down from the counter to look and we definitely have snacks in there just not the ones he likes.

"You is one picky muthafucka." I say shaking my head.

He shrugs "You already knew this. Let's go to Target." He said. I look down at my outfit I was wear black champion shorts and a black tee. Ima just put on some socks and put my slides on.

I quickly jogged up the steps putting on some blistex and lipgloss. I put on my socks and my nike slides. I grab my phone and exited the room. Melo was still in the kitchen on his phone. I took the chance to examine what he was wearing which was grey nike sweats a white tee and nike slides.

"Whore." I say to him once Im close enough to him.

He looks up from his phone. "What?" He said laughing.

"You're dressed like a whore, nigga. What you think this is?" I say crossing my arms.

"Okay but look, I could be your personal whore." He laughs. At this point I couldn't help but laugh either.

"Laugh now, I better not catch a bitch looking at you." I say playfully but I did mean it.

"Cmon let's go else we can get this video over with." He says grabbing his keys. I close the door behind us and I lock the door. He opens the car door for me and I get in.

"Thank you." I say putting on my seatbelt. He gets in on his side turning the ignition. I connect my phone to his car and start playing my throwback playlist. The first song that came on was Get Money by Biggie and Junior Mafia.

"Put on you seatbelt Dip." I said to him.

"Ima gangsta, I don't need no damn seatbelt." He said turning a corner.