The Results

Adeola//Addy P.O.V
Location- Addy's House
Time- 12:19 pm

"She upstairs, she still sleeping." Melo's voice wakes me up. I try to focus on going back to sleep but wasn't even able to because Chip's ass came to lick my face.

I groan pushing her head away from me, "Unh, unh, it's too early for you to be all up on me." I say turning around.

Finally getting myself back to sleep, I hear someone come into the room, then I feel the bed dip.

"Baby you not up yet? It's gettin late." Melo says and I open my eyes to see him laying on his stomach on his phone.

I stretch, rubbing my eyes, "Mm no, I wanna stay in bed today," I say. He turns off his phone, looking at me.

"Lil girl, Amber waiting for you so go brush that stank ass breath." He says laughing.

I roll my eyes getting up, "Fuck you nigga," I say proceeding to the bathroom. After peeing and everything I stood by the sink to brush my teeth. Melo comes in the bathroom along with Chip and just stands there.

"Ya two clingy as hell," I joke spitting out some toothpaste.

He smiles coming behind me, "Damn right, we love us some missTronne." He says pestering my cheek with kisses. Chip barks as if she was agreeing.

"I love ya too, but lemme wash my face, I'll be down in five minutes." I smile. Dip complied, picking up Chip before leaving. I huff, getting my skincare products out of the cabinet. I'm tired as fuck being that Melo and I stayed awake for a long ass time. After I was done I walked back into my room grabbing my phone unplugging it from the charger. I checked my notifications to see some from the group chat with the girls and me, Instagram, and Twitter.

TWITTER

@AddyPatronne22 liked and retweeted🐦
@MilanK tweeted-
Privacy is golden. what ppl don't know...ppl can't ruin🤷🏾‍♀️

Making my way downstairs, I head to the living room seeing Addy and Melo chilling on the couch watching tv.

"Hey girl," I say going over to Amber, leaning down to give her a hug.

"Hey babe, how you feelin?" She asked and I smile grabbing her arm, so she can follow me to the kitchen.

"I'm fine, I gotta talk to you though," I say and she sits at the island.

"Melo did you eat?!" I ask and he yells back a 'yea'. That nigga probably ate cereal, his ass can't cook.

"What you about to make?" Amber asks me while I take out ingredients for pancakes.

"Ima make some pancakes, you wanna help me?" I reply and she nods her head getting up.

"You said you wanted to talk about something, what did the tests say." She asked looking at me attentively and I begin to tell her what happened yesterday.

Yesterday...
LaMelo//Melo P.O.V

"I'm scared to check," She says not moving.

"We'll check together cmon," I say and we go over to the counter where the three tests were sitting on.

She exhales, picking up two of the test while I pick up the other, "It's...positive, they're both positive." She says as I look at the one in my hands seeing that it was positive too.