Gender Reveal

Do y'all think Peanut is a boy or girl?

Adeola//Addy P.O.V
Location- Home
Time- 2:23 pm
December 30th

"Melo, did you screw this bitch for real?!" I sing all up in Melos' face.

"They be on that groupie shit, for real! And I know she thought she struck when she let a nigga fuck!" I continue now mushing Melos' head.

He sucks his teeth, "Addy get out my face wit that shit. Actin' like I did this shit to you," Melo laughed moving my hand out his face.

I laugh, "Now that bitch up feeling dumb, she prolly thought it came with a million. She prolly thought you changed how she living, prolly thought that dick came with the fame and the riches!" I start to sing again, walking over to my vanity and sitting down.

"Ight youn need to listen to anymore more winter walker," Melo says proceeding to turn off the music.

I mug him, "First of all nigga, it's Summer Walker, so don't even play her. And don't touch my music," I say.

"Don't care, and what's yours is mine," He smiles coming over to me and giving me a kiss on my cheek.

I push my lips up and roll my eyes,"Whatever, how bout you go check on yo daughter cause she a little quiet," I say dismissing him.

"Xee whatchu doing!" Melo yells walking out the room. While he went to go take care of that I grabbed my spray bottle and wet my curls with it.

 While he went to go take care of that I grabbed my spray bottle and wet my curls with it

As I was combing through my hair with my fingers I got a text from Tati. I pick up my phone to read what she sent.

My Main🤞🏾🤎
ya not ready yet?

i'm almost done
we gon be there in 15

soo 30 min🤔

u alr kno😭

"Phat you not done yet?" Melo asks walking in the room along with Xayah. He goes to sit on the bed while Xee comes next to me and stares at me.

"You look pretty Momma," Xee compliments me, I look down at her and smile.

"Aww thank you Xee baby," I say leaning down to kiss her cheek.

She wipes that same cheek, "You got lip gloss on my face," She pouts.

"You're being dramatic," I roll my eyes playfully, and I help her wipe off the gloss. I get up out of my seat and pick up my phone and grab my purse.

"You gon wear your heels now or wear your slides?" Melo asks getting up and stretching.

"Umm, Ima water my slides for now and when we get to the house I'll wear the heels for pictures," I tell him as I try to bend down to grab my heels.