Plan B?

Adeola//Addy P.O.V

After he fell asleep i slowly moved him off of me going to the dining hall.

I took a fruit bowl from the fridge. I sat down taking a pineapple eating it scrolling through instagram.

"Hey sis" Brooklyn said getting a water from the fridge sitting down across from me.

"Hey" I say back dryly putting my attention back on my phone.

"E deminindo mouna?" She asked. (Why are you upset?)

I shook my head. "No reason" I said not wanting to create any argument cause if i said what i wanted to say, there would be a problem.

"Um okay.. how's the album coming along?" She questions

"It's going good I guess, haven't worked on it in a while but Travis did send in his part" I say back

"That's dope" she said. We then sit in an almost awkward silence

"Look, my fault for bringing him up, I know how you feel about it and I shouldn't have done that so I'm sorry." She lets out

"It's whatever just don't make it a habit to bring him up whenever we're talking about Melo." I express walking out the dining hall leaving her there.
-
It was currently around midnight I believe and I was sitting at the top part of the yacht, writing some music while smoking a blunt.

"Watchu doing up here by yoself?" I looked up seeing melo walking to me.

"Just wanted to be by myself and work on some stuff" I shrugged taking a drag of the blunt. He sat down behind me putting his face in my neck.

"You smell good" He said kissing my neck.

"Thanks baby. How was your nap?" I asked

"I was good, would've been better if you was with me though" He says

I chuckle "Everything is better with me. You wanna take a hit." I say passing the blunt to him. I readjusted myself, now sitting on his lap, facing him. He took a puff and blowing it into my mouth.

 He took a puff and blowing it into my mouth

"You so fucking sexy" He speaks lowly.

I giggle "Preciate it" I smirk taking another puff. This time i blew it into his mouth. He brought me closer to him, his hands on my hips rubbing his thumbs on me.

"Why you working on music, this is supposed to be a mini vacation?" He asks

"I don't know, i just felt the need to." I say. I put the blunt out then proceeded to wrap my hand around his neck, taking the chance to admire him.

"What you starin at me fo" He chuckled

"I can't look at my nigga now" I tilt my head

"I mean shit I don't mind. I know i'm sexy as fuck" He says hyping himself up