Confrontation

Comment and vote please and thanks :)

Adeola//Addy P.O.V
Location- Melo's House
Time- 3:03 pm
OCTOBER 20th

"Baby, have you called your mom?" I ask Melo as I join him on the couch.

"Nah, I've been meaning to, but haven't got to it," He responded pulling me down to lay on him, my back to his chest.

"Call her, bubby," I tell him and he reaches for his phone on the table. He unlocks his phone, goes to his contacts, and presses her name. Pressing the facetime button he waits for her to pick up.

Melo smiles, "Hey Tina," He greets her once she picks it up.

She puts her face in the camera, "Hi Melo," She says smiling. I zone out of their conversation, just admiring their bond. I always loved the way that they interacted with each other. I really hope I have that type of connection with my kids.

"She's been abusing me, Tina," Melo says making me zone back into the conversation.

"Melo," She scolds him, and he laughs.

I suck my teeth mushing his head, "I don't do anything to you. He's lying on me, Momma T," I say putting my head into the camera so she can see me.

"I know," She says shaking her head.

"But did she not just hit me in my head?" He tried to plead his case.

"Dip, be quiet," I say playfully rolling my eye, sticking his tongue out at me. This nigga is a big ass baby.

"Is that Melo Dip?!" We head Lavar yell through the phone.

"Yessir!" Melo says in return.

"You ready for today son?" Lavar asks.

"Yeah, Ima go in a little early to get some shots up before the game," Melo stated and Lavar nodded his head.

"Ight now, make sure y'all get that dub today," Lavar tells him.

"We gon do what we can dad," Melo says, now moving his hand to my stomach and rubbing it.

"Mhm, how's LD, you not stressin' her right?" Lavar asks making Melo suck his teeth.

"I don't do nothing to this girl man, she stresses herself out," Melo says.

"Is she there with you, I wanna hear that from her," Lavar says and Melo gives the phone to me.

"Hey Pops, and yeah as of right now, he hasn't been stressing me out," I tell him.

"As he should, let me know if he does. Ima be good n his ass," Lavar warned, making me laugh and Melo suck his teeth.

"Not too much on me man," Melo responds.
-
AN HOUR LATER

"Bubby, am I getting fat?" I ask looking at myself in the full-length mirror in Melo's closet.

"Bae, the only thing that's getting fat is yo ass," Melo says coming up behind me and grabbing my butt.

I swat his hand away, "I'm serious, I feel like Ima become humongous but the time Peanuts is born," I pout. Standing behind me, he wraps his arms around my stomach.

"Naturally you gon gain some weight mama. It's not a bad thing, you still gon be fine as fuck in my eyes," He reassured kissing my cheek. Aww, he can be so sweet when he wants to be.

"And plus, my son needs to be at least seven pounds when he born. So keep eating whatever you eating and more," He adds on. And I know for a fact he's gonna make sure I eat well throughout the rest of my pregnancy.