Conversations

COMMENT & VOTE!

Adeola//Addy P.O.V
Location- Her House
Time- 10:18 am
TWO DAYS LATER

"Who the hell is here this early?" I grumble while picking up my bowl of cinnamon toast crunch and walking to the door. I unlock the door and once I open the door I see Melo.

"Yeah, no," I say and try to close the door. He pushes the door with his hands so I couldn't close the door all the way.

"Addy lemme talk to you, cmon," He pleaded. I roll my eyes but still end up opening the door for him. I walk away from the door into the kitchen so I can place my bowl in the sink. I turn around to see him holding a bouquet of flowers.

"What do you want LaMelo?" I ask him as I take the flowers and put them on the counter

"What do you want LaMelo?" I ask him as I take the flowers and put them on the counter. I hope he knows flowers aren't gonna fix shit.

"You ain't been answering my texts or calls," He says and I shrug.

"That's what happens when you don't wanna talk to someone. And that still doesn't answer my question, you need to work on that," I say while walking to the living room.

He trails behind me, "I'm leaving for Charlotte in about twenty minutes," He says looking at his watch.

"So before I left I wanted to give you back your ring," He says digging into his pocket and taking out the promise ring.

I chuckled dryly, "It's funny how you think  I want it back, I took it off for a reason," I say looking up at him crossing my arms.

He scoffs, "Addy, you know damn well giving back the ring wasn't gonna do shit. You said yourself that we're never gonna be done wit each other. That we would sit and work it out. So why can't we do that now?" He asked.

It was my turn to scoff, "I definitely tried to talk to you about this. I confronted you about it the morning of and I talked to you about it at the party. And you invalidated how I felt each time. But you wanted to take it seriously when I gave you back the ring. That's not how shit works," I spoke angrily as tears started to fall from my eyes. I hate that shit, whenever I'm mad I start to cry, makes me seem like a bitch.

"I understand that ight, stop crying," He says reaching his hand up to wipe my tears.

"You clearly don't LaMelo, that's the problem. If you wanna entertain her then you're free to do so," I say and he looks hurt.

 If you wanna entertain her then you're free to do so," I say and he looks hurt