Family Reunion

Adeola//Addy P.O.V
Location- Studio
Time- 11:09 pm

"Addy, let's run back that second verse real quick," Shawn said. I was in the studio late today working on my newest single. Amber was in here as well as OG Parker and Shawn.

"And go at a faster tempo okay?" OG stated. I gave them a thumbs-up before putting on my headphones.

"Hoes said they wish a bitch would, and I'm a genie
Bitch so hot gotta stay in bikinis
He got a girl, but he keep beggin' to see me
I love it when a nigga got a mouth full of VV's
No, I'm not a patient, but I let him treat me
I gotta be a doctor how I'm orderin' CCs
Go to your place, no face, no case
Ninety-nine percent tint in a blacked-out Wraith
I remember hoes used to clap for me happily
Now I'm bossed up and them same hoes mad at me
Acting like they ridin', whole time tryna pass me
Watchin' me go through it and still tryna drag me
Actin' like you winnin', if you think about it, actually
Are they supportin' you or really just attackin' me?
I don't give a fuck 'bout a blog tryna bash me
I'm the shit per the Recording Academy"

"How was that?" I ask looking at them, hopefully. I'm trying to go home to my puppy.

"Wayy better Addy! let's get these adlibs done then you can go home and get some rest," Shawn says. I sigh heavily, getting a drink of my water.
-
Location- Home
Time- 1:46 am

"Finally, I'm ready to knock," I say walking into my house. I take off my shoes putting them to the side. Walking into the kitchen I wash my hands, then open the fridge to get water. I drag my feet to the stair walking up them tiredly. Once I'm in my bedroom I see Chip sleeping on my bed snoring lightly. I walk over to pet her, next going to the bathroom. I take off my clothes while waiting for the water to heat up. After about 15-20 minutes I get out and walk over to my sink to do my skincare routine and brush my teeth. Turning off the light and stepping out of the bathroom I go to my dresser picking out some boy shorts and one of Melo's shirts. Getting in bed I get comfortable while also trying not to wake Chip up.
-
Location- Zo and Tati's House
Time- 12:15 pm

"You look tired as fuck sis," I point out to Tati and she waddles into the kitchen where I'm already sitting.

"Bitch I am," She deadpans. She goes to the cabinet taking out hot Cheetos then goes to the fridge to get pickles. This is another one of her new food cravings.

"Lani has been getting more and more active as we get closer to my drop date." She says climbing into a stool opening her food.

"Don't you got another two months though, I hope she a Cancer, we don't need another Leo in the family," I say sarcastically.

"Girl you telling me, imagine having another Melo, I'd cry." She said jokingly and I laugh. Melo is a very... how should I put this in a nice way; cocky person.

"Ima pretend like Ion hear ya talking bout me!" Melo yells from the living room.

"Yeah keep doing that!" Tati yells. After a moment of silence, I ask her a question.

"Have you talked to Brook since what happened at the estate?" I ask her turning off my phone putting it to the side. She scoffs rolling her eyes.

"Hell no, she's going to have to apologize to me first, what she said was outta pocket." She said taking a bite of her pickle then eating some Cheetos.

"She came over to Melo's house the other day saying she broke up with G, she looked a mess. I've tried texting and calling her to see how she's holding up but she hasn't been answering." I stress and she shrugs in response.