Confessions

LaMelo//Melo P.O.V
Location- Ball Estate
Time- 10:49

"What the fuck just happened?" I asked Tati and Brook.

"Yeah, why she just left like that?" Zo asked concerned. Tati and Brook just looked at each other and looked back at us.

I suck my teeth. "Bro I'm sorry but Ima need one of ya to speak." I urge.

"Okay, she left because of this." Tati said and showed me her phone. All of us gathered around the phone reading what it said.

"Oh shit." Zo said covering his mouth. I clench my jaw immediately feeling angry.

"Melo, don't do anything yet okay?" Brook says.

"Whenever she's upset she needs time to herself, you need to give her time" Tati tells me. I huff leaving the room, going to the kitchen. I go to my messages so I can text her at least.

Wife💕🥰

u good bae?

I wait for like five minutes and she doesn't answer. I go back into the living room.

"Do ya know what that was about though?" I ask Brook and Tati.

"Nah, this is the first time we're hearing about this. If it's true, she fasho didn't tell us." Tati says honestly.

"Ight, so you think I should go check on her or go over there tomorrow?" I ask them scratching the back of my neck.

"Uh go tomorrow, we gon actually go home right now and hopefully she's there. If she doesn't text you we'll just let you know how she's doing." Brooklyn said. She and Tati gathered their things.

"Bye lil bro, don't worry too much ight." Tati says giving me a hug.

"I'll try." I say hugging Brooklyn.

Adeola//Addy P.O.V
Location- Home
Time- 5:34 am

Right now it's 5 in the morning and I haven't been able to sleep since I got home. I ignored all of Dip's texts and barley talked to Tati and Brook when they came home. They tried to get me to talk when they came home but I wasn't budging.

Once I got home I took a bath hoping that I would relax but it didn't work, all the memories just came flooding back to me. I get my music book and start writing. I wasn't even thinking about anything just letting everything out. While I was writing my phone started ringing.

"Why is someone calling me right now?" I say agitated. I grab my phone off the night seeing who it is "Mother🙃". I stare at the phone until it stops ringing. Don't know why she's calling me. She ain't call me since I moved here so I don't know why she's calling now.

4 Hours Later

It's currently around 9 almost 10 am and I still haven't slept. So i'm sleep deprived and hungry. I stopped crying after a while just cause I really couldn't cry anymore.

"Addy? Can we come in?" Tati says knocking on the door.

"I don't care." I say softly. They come in leaving the lights off thank god.

"How you feeling?" Brooklyn asks sitting on my bed. Tati just stands a couple feet from me.

I shrug. " Ion know." I say plainly.